LEELA VILAS :: Embrace Your Kinks :: [content warning: incest, cuckold, Exhibition, S-exploitation, bi-sexual]
Leela: Are you late as usual, Rajee?

Rajeev:  No…no, It was Radha, She miss-communicated. She told me they will reach by 4:30… They came at 4 itself, Since I was all ready, I thought not to waste time.

Rajeev lied...

Leela: hmm okay…

Rajeev loved fooling his mom by making her fall for his silly lies. He felt superior.
Leela then, took the keys, switched on the lights outside, opened the door a little bit and squeezed herself through the opening, holding the door handle tight,
not giving space to the dog which trying to push its way inside, She closed the door behind. After a couple of minutes, He heard the main gate’s lock being opened.
He looked at his phone. There is still 13 more minutes. He was happy that, He would make it before deadline... Just then the door infront of him opened. Leela placed the keys back,
looked at Rajeev’s face for a second with disappointment, started walking towards the main gate.

Leela: There were a bunch of guys waiting, on the other side of the road, in a big car. I guess that is your photography team?

Rajeev: Yes, Most probably. Did they see you ma?

Rajeev asked, hoping Joel and team didnt see his mom in this condition...

Leela: No I just opened the gate’s lock. As you can see I’m not in a proper attire to receive any guest… His mom stepped outside..  
In to the dim light from Varandha, Rajeev noticed something and was shocked.
His mom was actually not wearing an underskirt. Its just a thin cotton bath towel wrapped around her hips...

Rajeev blurted out: Towel…? Just a towel?

His mom, still walking through the varandha, stopped and looked back at Rajeev. She walked back to him, looking straight into his eyes.

Rajeev: Sorry I didn’t mean to….. I just felt you could’ve worn proper clothes with uncle in the room…

That was the last straw for her; Annoyed by Rajeev’s stupid question, his blatant ignorance of what she was going through,
in the house everyday infront of him and also her lost sleep, She decided to vent all her anger, helplessness and frustration on Rajeev
by just telling him whatever happened to her last night in the most obscene way she possibly could.

Leela: Since your uncle had shoulder problem, while he was bathing your dad asked me to go help him. I was wearing that light green silk saree then,
As you know I couldn’t disrespect your dad’s order and I knew your uncle still had shoulder and back pain from the accident,
It will be hard for him to lift mugs or soap himself for a couple more weeks. I knocked on the bathroom.
Just then your dad shouted behind me “Leela, What are you doing? You are going inside to help him bath, right? Don’t ruin your saree with oil, water and soap. Remove and go…”
He said this with a smirk.. You know your dad and his naughty ways…

Leela asked: I hope you have time to hear the full story, I intend to completely answer your question.

Rajeev looked at the phone in his hand again: yeah, I have 12 more minutes before Radha’s deadline…
He blurted out
Leela chuckled and looked dead in Rajeev’s eyes…

Leela noticed her son getting quite embarrassed and restless hearing her. She loved this side of him and decided to add more details.

Leela: After your dad asked me to remove saree, I obliged. I turned back towards the bathroom and I started to remove the pallu end of saree from my body,
the bathroom door opened. Your uncle was standing there in just a small towel. Seems like your uncle might have already started washing himself, as he was dripping wet.
But the towel was still dry... 

...................... SCROLL WARNING ::: ABOVE PARAGRAPH'S SPOILER IMAGE BELOW................

[Image: saree-remv10.jpg]

I mumbled that I am here to help him bath.
He smiled looking down at the saree in my hand. I told him in the same tone that, His brother told me to remove the saree, as it’s silk and it will get ruined.
Your uncle gleamed with happiness. He told your dad loudly “Thank you brother Karan”, as usual your dad replied “My pleasure, brother Kiran”.

Laughing at your dad's reply, your uncle looked back at me with an evil grin...
           devil2 Flame 
[+] 2 users Like Khaalan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LEELA VILAS :: Embrace Your Kinks :: [content warning: incest, cuckold, Exhibition... - by Khaalan - 05-11-2022, 05:21 AM