LEELA VILAS :: Embrace Your Kinks :: [content warning: incest, cuckold, Exhibition, S-exploitation, bi-sexual]
[10 days before marriage:: 4:18 am at Rajeev's house]

Part 2

I was a bit shy, so I was still looking down while removing rest of the saree. You know how your father always tries to make me wear less everywhere 
and he loves to put me in uncomfortable positions with everyone…. I got used to all that.  you might have even noticed that 
I have been basically forced to be in skimpy clothes in front of most the family, including your uncle... 

Remember last week, While I was changing, your dad took my saree and hid it... Its actually a regular task from him.. 
Apparantly this task will make me aware of the house while also giving an exercise to reduce my shyness....

He gave me a clue and asked me to go find it from the hall and not to ask anyone... I was just my blouse and petticoat...
When I reached the main hall, Your uncle was sitting there. I felt shy, But I didnt want him to know that I was shy and vulnerable... 

I tried to be brave, and with a straight face, I kept looking around...

I couldnt find it... Finally, I looked at your uncle, smiled at him as sweetly as possible and asked him about my saree...

.................. SCROLL WARNING :: ABOVE PARAGRAPH's SPOILER AHEAD.....................

[Image: asssddds22.jpg]

[Image: assss.jpg]

He laughed for a while and told me that its right behind where he was sitting and asked me to come get it... 
Right when I was about to go near him, your dad shouted from behind me "Cheater, you asked him about the location" and pushed me forward with a laugh... 

I fell on top of your uncle, my boobs went straight to his face, his open mouth was inbetween my cleavage and he was basically tasting my boobs for a second...
When I got back up, everyone where laughing... I felt embarassed and ran back to my room...

.................. SCROLL WARNING :: ABOVE PARAGRAPH's SPOILER AHEAD.....................

[Image: sdsadasdur-3-e.png]
           devil2 Flame 
[+] 2 users Like Khaalan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leela Vilas : : Embrace Your Kinks [contnt warning: incest, cuckold, Exhibition, S... - by Khaalan - 05-11-2022, 10:26 AM