LEELA VILAS :: Embrace Your Kinks :: [content warning: incest, cuckold, Exhibition, S-exploitation, bi-sexual]
Chapter: Straw that broke his mom

[10 days before marriage:: 04:05am at Rajeev's house]

Part 1

Rajeev woke up suddenly hearing his ringing phone. He glanced at the phone before picking it up. It was Joel on the display.

Joel: Bro, what happened? Its already 4:05, I’ve called you 3-4 times; Please tell me you are ready…

Rajeev: Sorry Sorry, I was in the shower. I just need to dress up… Just give me 30 mins please.

Joel: 30 mins, are you kidding? We are already late bro… Please be ready sooner. We have to reach there before sunrise.

While still talking to Joel, Rajeev wrapped a towel around his waist and panic ran outside his room, towards the common bathroom. He was running on his toes
to not wake his brother or sister or uncle in the adjacent rooms.

Rajeev replied: Sure Sure, I understand… There was power cut last night, I slept late, phone had no battery, so alarm didn’t go off. Sorry bro,
I will be there soon...

Joel cut the call.

Rajeev cursed himself for not setting alarm. And suddenly last night’s memories came back to him….He remembered that
he didn’t even set alarm to see Radha’s live stream… A whole new bunch of panic thoughts hit him….
What might have happened last night? Will Radha be angry at him for missing her prank? What might have happened later???
He decided to skip going to toilet, and decided to just brush his teeth and wash face. Just then the phone started ringing again…
It was Radha. Rajeev knew what the call was for, He swallowed a gulp of saliva down his throat in anticipation and answered.

Radha: Why are you not ready yet? Why are you embarrassing me in front of Joel?

Rajeev noticed that She didn’t ask him any about, missing the stream last night…

Rajeev: I am sorry, I’ll be ready in 30 mins… I’m almost dressed up.

Radha: Don’t lie. If you are ”almost dressed up”, meet joel outside in 15 mins.

Rajeev: 30 mins, please understand… Its our photoshoot... 

Radha: Okay... 30 mins max. Unlike last time, I will set a timer for 30 mins, I expect to receive a call from you before my timer goes off.

Radha cut the call….

Rajeev quickly set a timer on his phone for 30mins, He skipped brushing his teeth, instead just squirted in and out mouthwash, Washed his face real quick and ran back to the room.
Still on his toes. Rajeev took his white kurta and pant from the cupboard. He couldn’t find his matching white underwear anywhere. He panicked,
Time was running out. He found an old worn out red underwear. He wore the underwear and found that it had a big hole in his ball area.

His Kurta was not also properly ironed. Cursing himself again for not ironing the dress last night, he wore the disheveled clothes,
put a lot of perfume on the clothes and talc powder on his face, took some mint candy's in his pocket, Looked in the mirror and hoped that no one will notice anything wrong with him.

Rajeev ran down stairs, tip toed fast through the hall to not make any sound. Right before opening the main door,
He suddenly remembered about the guard dog outside, which was aggressive only towards him.
With no other easy way, He knocked on his parent’s bedroom, no one answered, He called his mom’s cell phone.
She was not anwering the call…Rajeev panicked more, His legs were shaking with cold, fear and anticipation…
He felt as if a fresh batch of morning energy was surging through his body… He called again...

“What???”, his uncle, Kiran Raj answered the call…

Kiran Raj was his dad’s twin brother. Rajeev froze for a second thinking about the implications, But he didn’t have time…

Rajeev: I have to go for my pre-wedding shoot, Brock is loose outside. Need mom to tie him.

Uncle: Coward… wait...

Rajeev could hear what his uncle was talking, through the door.

Uncle: Leela, wake up, your stupid son needs you….

Leela, Rajeev’s mom was in deep sleep, almost unconscious, murmuring through her nose….

Outside Rajeev was jumping up and down, hoping his mom will wake up soon…

Rajeev then heard his dad’s thundering voice….

Dad: Leela, Cant you hear Kiran calling you…wake up, disrespectful bitch….

Rajeev could hear Leela, waking up mumbling…. “What??, yea??”

Uncle: Your coward-ass son wants you to tie the dog. See him out, close the gate and comeback without making any noise at all.
I don’t want you to disturb your daughter upstairs…

Outside the room, panic was running through Rajeev’s veins and he was frantically looking into the bedroom door, waiting for his mom to come out.
He could hear muffled noises from the room. Rajeev then heard his dad talk again…

Dad: Leela, stop making noise, what are you searching for? You don’t need saree and all at this time. Wear what you were wearing last night, and leave.
Rajeev could hear some movements inside, sound of bathroom door opening and closing can also be heard…
 Couple seconds later the bedroom door opened. His mom came out from the dark room and she quickly closed the door behind her.

His mom’s dress shocked him..

His dad always made her wear carefree and daring clothes. Rajeev saw that, right now, she was wearing a front open blouse, with top two hooks off,
Her blouse was not lengthy and ended above her midriff. Below her waist, she was wearing an underskirt, which was tied way below her navel,
like she usually does. Length of her underskirt ended above her knees, which was an unusual length for a normal underskirt. Her whole midriff was open.
She always looked young for her age and had a voluptuous figure that made the whole attire look even more obscene.

...................... SCROLL WARNING ::: ABOVE PARAGRAPH'S SPOILER IMAGE BELOW................

[Image: Subha-Punja-Latest-Stills-012-1ss.jpg]

Rajeev felt uncomfortable with her dressing and was also not too happy with the fact that his uncle was in his parents bedroom..

Leela understood what might be running in Rajeev’s head. And she was a bit scared. She felt a little bit shy from her son’s stare and decided to clear the air and
not to give any more details than Rajeev was supposed to know.

Leela: Your uncle wanted to take a hot bath last night, water heater in his room broke-down. And after taking the shower he was tired,
so slept here itself. That’s why he is in the room…

Rajeev didn’t ask any follow up questions.

Rajeev: Okay ma, please hurry up and tie Brock, The photography team is waiting for a long time…

His mom started walking towards the front door swaying her ass. Rajeev noticed his mom’s blouse and underskirt were a bit wet.
He thought, It could not be from sweat, since the master bedroom was blasting cold air out from the AC when she came out.
           devil2 Flame 
[+] 2 users Like Khaalan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leela Vilas : : Embrace Your Kinks [contnt warning: incest, cuckold, Exhibition, S... - by Khaalan - 05-11-2022, 12:14 AM