Fantasy Tamil / Telugu Actress Sex Stories Series
After one handjob session and one pussy licking masturbation session, Vikram was so tired, he took an auto and reached home and slept like dead meat...

Around 11pm, Vikram's phone was constantly receiving text messages, but he was sleeping. hearing the tone, Surya got disturbed. So Surya took Vikram's phone to keep it silent, that's when Vikram's phone started ringing, so Surya picked the call.

On call Samantha: hey how much time i have been pinging, see how much u begged before licking, now look at you??

Surya: (was shocked when the girl on the phone said licking word)

Samantha: Actually, I came for a party near your house area only, but while returning my car got a puncture. Can you come and pick me up and drop me in the house?

Surya: (is excited and tempted to meet the face of this husky voice girl, but he is scared too, unlike vikram and karthik, he is not expert and he is virgin boy)

Samantha: Are you coming or should I call any of my students to pick me up?

Surya: Sorryngaa,, actually Vikram is sleeping. I am his friend /roommate. But I have a bike . I can come and pick you up, if you are fine.

Samantha (was equally shocked and don't know what to say): She was silent

Surya: (he immediately responded) where are you? 

Samantha: (as it's already 12:30am, she doesn't want to get stuck in the road,so she gave him the landmark to pick up and told her car color)

Surya was very happy and took an immediate shower and perfumed himself and dressed and then he purposely removed his underwear and went with shorts and shirt. He reached the location and saw one black car in the corner of the road and he made beep sound in his bike

Samantha was hearing a song on her phone and saw the blinking light and beep sound and looked via the mirror. When she saw Surya , she was shocked and surprised, because he looked mature unlike vikram. Surya is 6 feet tall, broad shoulders and looks like a beast. Slowly she took her phone, purse and got down from the car in this dress.

[Image: 313397404_442060314709819_67658568680197...e=63682418]

(Now seeing samantha's face and body shape, surya literally drooled and his dick got instant hard, as samantha was nearing his bike, his eyes scanned her thick lips, apple shaped boobs and 6pack abs and her thighs)

(Now seeing samantha's face and body shape, surya literally drooled and his dick got instant hard, as samantha was nearing his bike, his eyes scanned her thick lips, apple shaped boobs and 6pack abs and her thighs)

Samantha: Hi, I'm Sam 
Surya: Hi Sam, I'm Surya, friend of...
Samantha: (before he even completed his sentence ) That's what i couldn't believe you look old, how come, you are his friend? (Acted little suspicious)
Surya: (to make her believe he took his phone and was searching for his pic with Vikram, then he saw their gym workout pic, decided to show sammu that pic), See

[Image: 119140772_2676498609234935_5258930274020...e=638B7719]

Samantha: (Samantha is a workout freak, and she loves men with abs and muscle, when she saw Vikram, Surya and Karthik, she literally drooled in the middle of the road) : mm mmm Yeah i believe now... but is it necessary for you to sow gym pic (and there was a small smile in her lips)

Surya: (was smiling, because he saw how samantha's eyes went when she saw the pic) hahaha to show the closeness mam, i showed this, in fact i planned to show you a beach pic,,, but i dont want u to get scared (referring more intimacy in that pic, infact all 3 had hardon in that beach pic , he was teasing her)..

Samantha: (was smiling and equally excited to see , but she felt shy to ask him), ok ok, chalo, let's go , she was climbing on his bike in the back and was sitting. 

(As she was saying the route and everything she sat close to him and felt his musky body spray smell, and she purposely went closer to his ears and made each time hot breath on his ear and seduced him to say the route)

Then finally they reached his apartment. Surya was happy to meet her, he was about to bid goodbye as he had no knowledge of flirting with women, that's when Samantha herself initiated the conversation.

Samantha: Want to come upstairs for a drink??

Surya: (was shocked to hear she is calling him for a drink, he is from village, he has never drunk with any ladies in his life) mam, u mean?? (he wants to double check is she referring to alcohol drinks?)

Samantha: (understood by his look, maybe it's new for him and she doesn't want to scare him off), hey but listen one round thaan, then you should leave...

[Image: 313404118_442060324709818_77292827473357...e=63685087]

Surya: (very happy and couldn't believe his luck): Sure mam

Samantha: Call me sam, ok come

(they both were going in lift and sammu was murmuring some intense sexy song, that's when her husband called, she spoke to him on phone in lift)

Samantha to her husband on the phone: "wherelse i will be in the apartment only, yeah yeah about to sleep. sure, will go to your mom's house tomorrow, ok love you, gotta go goodnight"...

Surya: Oh boy friend mam, sorry.. sorry,  sam..

Samantha: Boyfriend-aa , my husband...

Now Surya was taken back, he thought she might be Vikram's senior or something he didn't expect she will be married lady, now when they entered, she made him sit in hall sofa and she went to kitchen to bring alcohol, she brought in one full bottle whiskey with two glass and ice cubes. They both sat across the sofa and were starting to drink and chitchat..

Samantha: So Surya, what are you doing?

Surya: I am working in XYZ firm as a secretary. So just out of curiosity, is ur husband not here?, How do you know vikram?

Samantha : No, he is in dubai, i just came to have some fun and meet some relations here, will be flying back to dubai next week (while drinking she was looking at Surya's chest area, he hasn't put 2-3 buttons and could clearly see his hairy chest, it's turning her more). And Vikram, he was my old neighbour, met him at an ecr party,, hey wait wait did you say XYZ firm??

Surya: (he was puzzled why did vikram go to ECR today instead of college), yes sam XYZ firm it's in Alwarpet..

Samantha: What's your manager's name?

Surya: Kumar...

Samantha: (Now Sam was laughing) ok , so that Anushka aunty....

Surya: (Now he was shocked, how come samantha knows anushka and all and he was thinking maybe vikram told about her to Samantha, but then he was thinking why did Vikram spoke about anushka aunty to samantha, he had 1000s questions now) can you pls tell me how you know anushka aunty, i mean anushka madam? Did Vikram tell you about her? What did he say?

Samantha: (now she poured a second drink to both) ofcourse, what do you think? I am not sure if you are aware, they are having affair now

Surya: (now Surya is angry and equally felt cheated by his friend) What are you saying no way..

Samantha: Hey, why are you getting angry now??

[Image: 313399324_442060321376485_80076174779090...e=6368E6D8]

Surya: (Now he gulped the second drink and poured 3rd and 4th round and was drinking)

Samantha: (Now the way he is drinking and his anger, she understood Vikram might have double crossed and used this guy's potential gf, now she Came close to him and sat), hey what happened?

Surya: No, I didn't expect this from Vikram or Anushka aunty..

Samantha:mmm (While she sat close she slowly touched his hairy arms and broad shoulder as if convincing him, she was enjoying his masculine body)

Surya: Seriously, she was the first woman I flirted with in this city, I just shared my feelings with him.. But now he took advantage of that and somehow convinced Anushka's aunty for the affair. Shall I Say you onething openly, i really dreamt of losing my virginity with her..

Samantha: (was shocked when he said virginity, look at him, he looks like beast,and he hasnt had sex once) hey common anyways she not like your lover right, she is married aunty and she would have done many times before,, so... (referring so what if Vikram is using her u can also use her)

Surya: (as he is drunk and angry he replied): oh is it, you are close to vikram , can i use you??

Samantha: (was shocked and as she was also little alcoholic buzzed instead of angry expression , she smiled like this)

[Image: 733184db9761ebae69ac2237a434c7e6.jpg]

Surya: What??? 

Samantha: Nothing, (she is controlling her laugh),, you just said you want to break your virginity with anushka aunty? Now,,,, (In a form she is saying like she has no issues sleeping with him)

Surya: (was shocked he didn't expect Samantha to agree to sleep with a stranger whom she met 1 hour before, but he also understood, she is having an affair with a college boy why not him) i mean i mean...

Samantha: Ok Ok, relax...

(now Surya poured one more round of drink to both and gave to samantha)

Surya: (He knows if he plans he can loose his virgnity today, because unlike anushka with too much heavy difficult, sam situation is more favorable to have sex, she is alone in this apartment and she is drunk now and it's almost 2am) Sam please, im 25, and havent had sex once in my life... plss plss... (he was touching her hands and begging for sex)

(Already samantha was in horny mood after the party and she got tempted seeing the hairy chest of surya and also his body shape and now she is buzzed to a stage where she is fine to be fucked by anyone, even beggar, she is in that stage)

[Image: Eac_ukmUYAAtv3d.jpg]

Surya: Please Sam, at least one time, just you also part away and I will also forget tonight, just one time, this one night please...

(But samantha knows it very well, no man will leave after one fuck, he will visit her very often, she is thinking silently)

Surya: Before you say anything let me show you some pictures, (he started scrolling his phone and was showing his beach pics)

Samantha was seeing his abs, hairy chest pic and was getting turned on and more importantly she was turned on the minute he said he is virgin...

Now Surya showed this pic of his... Samantha's expression was like,

[Image: Hard+Cock+In+Briefs,+(9).jpg][Image: waao8yhgexf71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...22c07930e3]

Surya: Ohh shitt,,,shit,, not this photo,, no,.. i didn't want to screw you,, pls pls dont say No.... I have seen many rejection due to this in my village

Samantha: (was smiling and was silent) What rejection

Surya: My ex, my girlfriend, all were close to me once they saw this, they left me... 

Samantha: Ok, so you mean this is the reason , you are a virgin?... (She was laughing)

Surya: Common tease me, laugh at me, but please don't say no... I really want to experience it today... I will do whatever you tell me to do, I will be gentle, I will do it slowly,, if you ask me to pull it out anytime , i will pull it out... Please, please, don't say no..

Samantha was still silent, surya was holding her hand and was begging like a kid, even though he is 25 and looking like beast

Surya: Please sam,, say yes

Now samantha: responded like,

[Image: 3ce6f52c12697c1bf452b81b0a8cf94e.jpg]

Surya jumped out of the sofa and was dancing on the floor and Samantha was laughing...

Samantha: ok ok listen, i know it's your first time,, so i want it to be special for you... So what dress you like in girls?

Surya: Saree

Samantha: Mmm, ok wait, i will be back, (she went to her bedroom locked the door, took a quick shower and did makeup )

Surya : Couldn't believe his luck, that's when he remembered, he forgot to carry his condom today,but he doesn't want to say that to samantha now,, He is confused worried and at same time he was damn horny, this is his first time, when he is thinking what should he do? SHould he go to the medical shop at this time or .... At that time, Samantha's bedroom opened....

Samantha was standing like this,,,,

[Image: Samantha%2BAdvertisement%2BPhotos%2B%25288%2529.jpg]
[b][email=suryakarthikvikram;]Interested guys for Roleplays with actress please email me / Google chat id:  suryakarthikvikram[/email][/b]
[+] 5 users Like suryakarthikvikram's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tamil Actress Sex Stories Series - by K.rahul - 19-10-2022, 11:26 PM
RE: Tamil Actress Sex Stories Series - by krishkj - 25-10-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: Tamil / Telugu Actress Sex Stories Series - by suryakarthikvikram - 04-11-2022, 04:47 PM