Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
(01-11-2022, 01:34 PM)raasug Wrote: You know that now a days girls experiencing pre-marital sex is normal, but they cannot openly admit that, because of the society. The society expects the girls to be virgins upto marriage. Therefore she is compelled to say that a lie that she is a virgin.

While going to work, good looking married woman has to face this situation. She may not like it, but she cannot refuse to the boss. Not only to the boss, also at the request of the boss, to the VIP customers she has to oblige. Likewise going to outstation for official work, the same thing will happen there also.

This is also considered as normal. Only thing is it cannot be openly admitted. To come up in her carrier in a competetive corporate world she has to adapt herself to this situation.

No need to worry about it. If that boss goes out of country, another boss will come to thhat place. He will also do the same thing to yo your wife. 

No need to say this openly to your wife. If you do not object to her this activity, she will understand that silently.

Now a days everywhere there is corruption. To get some things done you have to pay bribe. The bribe can be in the form of money or woman or both. So long as this is happening quietly there is no harm to any one. If you want to get something done, I am sure your will happily help you. It is a matter of pride and pleasurethat "It is because of me only my husband is able to succeed !"

Right
Vese bhu vhuy chudqne ke liywnhibhe
Tumhari bv dusre ka loda khakar aur hasin ho jayegi
Rand tumko bhi maje degi
Aur tum me guts ho to tum bhi kisi duare ki bv ko nangi karke chodo bhai
[+] 1 user Likes Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !! - by Kam1nam2 - 04-11-2022, 09:37 AM