LEELA VILAS :: Embrace Your Kinks :: [content warning: incest, cuckold, Exhibition, S-exploitation, bi-sexual]
  Exclamation Content warning: cuckold, Humiliation, incest, exhibionism, voyeurism, navel play. Please remember that this part is mainly softcore character introductions…

Leela Vilas
Chapter- Ink is thicker than Water

[11 days before marriage]

Rajeev's phone was ringing. The phone was right next to him on the bed... He was laying down flat with just his head lifted up against the bedpost, looking at the ceiling with partially closed eyes... Hearing the call, He got up frantically, sat down, resting his full back against the wall...

It was Radha who was calling...

Phone was buzzing with Radha's contact picture filling up the screen... Everytime Rajeev saw this picture, He felt a tingle in his prinkle... This picture was taken right after college days, But he still doesnt know who took this picture...

[Image: actress-aishwarya-rajesh-during-a-photoshoot-351742.jpg]

Rajeev: Hei, what happened, I called you 5 times in the last 3 hours, been hearing call engaged tone.

Radha: I was testing and altering my clothes for tomorrow with Aju’s help.

Rajeev: Who?

Radha: Arreee…. Its Arjun, my cousin, I told you he will come for my marriage, remember…?

Rajeev realized that she told him months ago about one of her cousins visiting from somewhere abroad and that this cousin was studying fashion and will be able to help her with all the wedding clothes…

Rajeev: Don’t you think its too late and risky to alter clothes now with photoshoot scheduled tomorrow? What if he cut the cloth wrong or he sized it too short…?

Radha: He is top of his class. If I trust anybody with my clothes, It will be him. And you need to cut him some slack. He just landed today morning, poor thing was jet lagged and tired. He slept through the noon and evening… He will be helping us throughout the wedding and all the related functions…

Rajeev: So he is actually on vacation now? Do they give more than 10day vacation in the middle of the year?

[Image: call-1.png]

[Image: call.png]

Radha:  Actually his college vacation hasn’t even started. He got leave from his class after promising that he will show them live, how he is going to get me ready for marriage and all related functions.

Rajeev: What????

Radha: Yea, Aju said that, His class was fascinated by colorful dresses and elaborate makeup’s in Indian weddings. So his deal was to livestream all dress-up and make-up sessions. In return he will get full attendance…

Rajeev: So, He live streamed altering your dress infront of his class?

Radha: Yes, Today we streamed the whole thing. They will watch it on his department’s website…

Rajeev’s mind ran all the dirty scenario’s he could think of…

Radha suddenly remembered something important….

Radha: Also Joel called, that could be the reason why you found my phone engaged… We were catching up and also made a rough plan for tomorrow.   

Rajeev: So all set for tomorrow?

Radha: All Perfect, I’ve sent them your location; be ready before 4 am itself. We need to have our pictures taken during sunrise. Don’t be late. After they 
pick you, you guys come and pick me up.

Rajeev: …aaand we are off to the first step towards our life together.

Radha: Our first step happened a decade ago, it’s part of our combined past…

Rajeev: But, this is the official first step, right? And By the way, talking about “past”, can I ask you something and expect you not to get upset?

Radha: Why all the built up? Is it about Joel?

Rajeev: Wow, You just get me… We are indeed a match made in heaven.

Radha: it’s not about our “match”; I can sense your wild imaginations. Yes, Joel and I used to be roommates and yes, he had a crush on me and yeah, I too 
had an itty-bitty crush on him. But nothing serious happened between us. He knew I was eventually going to marry you and also, He was not into marriage anyways.

Rajeev thought for a moment about the implication of the words “nothing serious happened between us”… He was contemplating his decision to bring this topic up now

Radha: Rajee?

Rajeev:  yea…. Sorry,       I was thinking, being our photographer, wouldn’t it hurt his ego? What if he decides to act on the sorrow of losing his college crush to a better man?

Radha [Chuckles loud]: Better man..? You have seen him before, haven’t you? aaand He is not that cheap, it’s you who need to control your ego when he is around. You know we owe him a lot for agreeing to do this gig for us at the last moment, And that too for your silly shoestring budget…. Don’t make me even think about the stupid studio you almost booked…with their stupid name…

Rajeev: What’s wrong with them, They were not of this town, I agree…. But nobody here were willing to do the shoots for our budget. Also, ‘Apples and Lemons photography studio’ is unique, but good name…  I just meant we could have at least checked their works or let them do a sample shoot before cancelling them… And I didn’t mean to be overtly critical of Joel, I just thought what if he has some sort of possessiveness towards you…

Radha: No, don’t even… If Joel was so uptight and possessive about me, Why didn’t he say anything even when he saw me in underwear with Aju today…? He was actually very supportive and encouraging.

Rajeev couldn’t believe what he just heard.

Rajeev: What? He saw you in what? How?

Radha: During the livestream…

Rajeev: You let him shoot you in your underwear during the livestream?

Radha nonchalantly: Yea, I was wearing one of the saree set for tomorrow’s shoot, when the stream started. Initially Aju made me stand in the center of the room as he explained to his classmates and teacher what all the parts of the saree were. One of his teacher asked him If he is okay with the fittings of the dress I was wearing… I was surprised when Aju said no… I looked at him confused… Aju told me there were lots of loose ends, and places which are not fitting properly. He showed me this by removing the saree dbang from my chest completely, He went on to remove rest of the saree from my body and made me stand in just my blouse and underskirt.

.............SCROLL WARNING....... ABOVE PARAGRAPH SPOILER IMAGE BELOW............

[Image: 359770-f520.jpg]

[Image: Twinkle-Expose-Navel-in-Saree-4.jpg]

Radha: And then, through the underside of the blouse, he put two fingers inside… He asked me to notice how much space between my skin and the blouse material. He moved his fingers, which kind of felt like he was tickling my boobs….ha ha ….But he was serious and professional…

Rajeev was stunned beyond belief… He just listened with an open mouth…

Radha: After checking the size from under my blouse, Aju suddenly told me to trust him and made me sit on a chair… I told him that nothing he do will ever make me question him… He came behind me, stretched out the blouse and bra together and he put his hands inside, directly touching my skin…

.............SCROLL WARNING....... ABOVE PARAGRAPH's SPOILER IMAGE BELOW............

[Image: download-2.jpg]

[Image: Capturedaasadsdasdsd.png]

Rajeev: He did what? Why did you let him grab your boob?

Radha: Cheeee…. Don’t say it like that… He did not grab my boob, infact he did not even touch my nipple properly, Rajee… He just put his palms around my boob and kinda jiggled it, It was actually funny when he did that. His classmates and teacher laughed when he did that… 
But on a serious tone he told me again notice how much my bra is stretching out, He said there is enough space for someone completely grab my boobs… He told me that this gap between my boobs and bra could make the cloth look wrinkly and my boobs to look saggy…

He then made me stand up, turned me around, put his palm inside my underskirt. Haha, If he was not my cousin, I would have thought he did that just to grab my ass, because when he put his hands inside, I thought it accidentally went inside my panty. But he told me that he was actually checking the elasticity of my panty also. He said, he will re-stitch the bra and panty too for tomorrow… He told me he will make the clothes skin tight but also stretchy and breathable using a new seaming and elastic technique he learned.

Rajeev: He did all this infront of the camera? Weren’t you feeling even a bit shy?

Radha: Yea, of course, I was shy… I am a traditional girl from a decent family... I am not a slut, Rajee. 

Rajeev: Ok ok..I was just asking..I know you always try to be a decent and traditional girl. I also understand that sometimes, we cant stronghold fate and certain situations. 

Radha: Yeah yeah... love and philosophy when you get tongue-tied... 

Rajeev: No no I am serious... I do know how you always try to be a traditional, family girl....  Anyways, So what happened next..

Radha:  hmmm... Aju was still adjusting the seam, size and length of the my blouse and underskirt, He asked me to stay still, then he unhooked and removed my blouse. I was shocked for a second, but before I recovered, In one quick motion, he pulled down my underskirt too. I was a bit hesitant at first, a little bit shy to stand like this infront of a live audience… But Aju said that they usually have naked models to practice at class so his classmates are used to all this… But this is the first time, they all got to see an Indian model…When he referred me as a model I felt so much more confident.

.............SCROLL WARNING....... ABOVE PARAGRAPH's SPOILER IMAGE BELOW............

[Image: ae6d023bcf859acc817df3591232b1b6.jpg]

[Image: 999d0319d08c1fcc8c42fcbca6bae198.jpg]

Radha: He then made me stand like that and went towards his bag and was searching for something. I still didn’t understand, why I had to undress and stand in my inners… And then he came back with a marker and started marking my body. 

Rajeev couldnt believe that his fiance just stood there in underwear infront her cousin and his classmates... But what irked him most was not that...

Rajeev: You let him use marker on your body?  Why would he need to put ink on you?  Its bad for your skin and also, it will be hard to wash off before the shoot tomorrow... 

Radha: Dont worry Rajee. Aju told me before even touching me with the marker that, the ink in marker is actually kind of food color and its completely safe for skin. They apparently use this in his college... 

Rajeev: But why would he need to mark you anyways??

Radha: Calm down, Rajee.... He actually explained, mostly in his technical terms... You might not even understand... I will break it down and explain it using examples, okay?

Rajeev: okay....

Radha: The reason was actually genius. for instance, using marker to properly mark below my chest to know how long the blouse and crop tops should be or marking on top of my breast and inside my cleavage to get measurements for low cut dresses… Finally he just measured the marked lines on my body with a string tape. He says, this way, all the clothes will fit perfectly and stick to my skin... 

Rajeev understood the reason now. He felt bad as he almost doubted their intentions…

Rajeev still didn’t get the answer as to how Joel ended up watching the whole thing… But he was feeling a bit guilty, So he didn’t ask any further…

devil2 Flame 
[+] 4 users Like Khaalan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leela Vilas: Ink is thicker than Water [11 days before marriage] - by Khaalan - 03-11-2022, 09:54 PM