Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 13 - Sanjana - Fucked and Lost

Time was passing by. I got some good response in my part time job. As a result, I started skipping classes and started spending more time on work. Being in dramatics also meant that teachers were not very strict on the attendance.

I would like to take a little detour from my chronicles and tell you what was happening in my life otherwise, as that would fill the gaps how I got women and went places.

When I entered hostel, I tried my luck in Athletics. As the college stadium was adjacent to Hostel. I had always been an early riser. So instead of sports which required monetary investments like cricket, I got interested in running and long jump. Not that I was ever a good runner, but that built my endurance. I first tried my hand and practiced 100 Meters and 110 meters hurdles and long jump, but later settled to 5000 meter running under the watchful eyes of the coach. I realized that running everyday cleared my mind and kept me focused. This is one habbit, which is with me even after 28 years since I started, I still run 5 KM and upwards everyday in the morning. I frequently run marathons too. The same has meant that I have very strong legs and great stamina and endurance, which has helped me in sex also. When I know people who get tired in short burst of fucking, I can continue for hours. 

This was also a time, I was honing my people skills. My communication skills improved, I sat with many a small businessmen and shopkeepers, who invested with Sahara Para Banking. My knowledge of businesses improved, which helped me later in life. I got to learn how to seek favors. How to liaison, how to pass information which could be useful to someone and so on. My these 3 years spent in the markets of that small town earning my living made me very quick in forming relationships. Most of these relationships were shallow but they were enough to get work done. My income was also increasing, which meant that I was no longer the poor man, my income was much more than pocket money of most of boys around, that helped me spend money on girls too. And when I was looking for a rental place, one of my customers offered me a room over his godown free of cost, saving me money on hostel fee. His interest was that someone would stay at that place, thus saving on safeguarding the premises and wares, my interest was that I got a room with small kictenette, bedding and an ultimate luxury of that time - a telephone. But that was a little after I had fucked Sanjana and was about to fuck another woman. So coming back to my chronicles.

In the zonal youth festival, which is essentially a three day event with loads of young crowd mixing, our play was selected to be sent for University Level Youth Festival (another 3 days event), Tabassum was not selected. Sanjana was. Fresh from my excellent performance in play, my increase in earnings and regular sex meant, I grew vain. I used to think other mere mortals were not worth anything and I thus used to make fun of other classmates of mine. I used to mock boys of my age and even seniors as being experience less. My knowledge of market news gathered from my clients and other political and business news was used as an expert opinion. I dismissed most of the boys as mere kids, who could not grow with age. When there was an attempt by some other college boys to comment on our girls, I stood up to them, while all other boys were cowering. Somehow this high headed ness found favor with other gals too. Tabassum was more or less my companion all day in the college, doing every bit to please me, bringing me tea-samosa and holding my bag and what not. I had the luxury of having a personal assistant in the first year of my college. That also meant that girls had competition as Tabassum was treated by me as my lackey.

Not to take anything away from Tabassum, she was the best Girl one could have, her whole effort was to please me and make my life comfortable as much as she can, when she was around, she took some snide remarks and everything else that came her way in her stride. On the other hand, I was being the flirtatious best I could be and I did not hesitate to flirt in front of Tabassum, who anyways knew that I was in a relationship with her cousin sister also.

At this time, I was also trying to flirt with couple of more girls and trying to get Sanjana in bed. I am amused when I look back, it seems that just money and sex were on my mind and I has voracious appetite for both of them even back then as much as I have today. I would try my luck on anything which moved on two legs and had two set of lips.

Anyways coming to the juicy details, I tried the tested method of movie with Sanjana also, it was a November afternoon, however, Sanjana was in no mood to relent. She was tall, fair and would have qualified as beautiful gal though she had small boobs. In the cinema hall, I tried inserting my hand in her kurti, she caught my hand, we had a scuffle, as hard scuffle as can be had in a cinema hall without inviting glares. Then I attacked her pussy area by trying to put my hand in inner thighs (over the clothes though). She almost hissed, "Mat karo Shobhit, main shor macha doongi." (Shobhit, don't do it, I would raise an alarm). I said in her ears something to the effect, "I love you, wanna get intimate with you". "You are very pretty, I am in love with you." "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, I can not keep my hands off from you." and many more such  flirtatious and flattering words. She asked me about my relation with Tabassum, which I dismissed as she is just a "chep" (piled on) and other things. (Shit..... but yes I did that) I professed my love for her and her alone and all other flirtations were just time pass and if she relented than I would be faithful and what not. (Awww... this seems like a confessional!)

Couple of more such movies in the next week and she was ready to come to the same bed which had seen deflowering of Tabassum and Ritu.

Sanjana was the third girl to be fucked in the house of my cousin's friend on his parents bed. To be fair to my cousin and his friend, I had introduced them to few girls, but they remained virgins... (I have a theory for this, but I would explain in some other post)

Sanjana was dressed quite differently that day, had put up the makeup, made her hair and was wearing Padded Bra, when I took her to that place.

As soon as I locked the door from inside, I grabbed her believing in the dictum, 'sometimes a tight hug speaks louder than romantic words', I planted my lips on her lips to which she tried to resist and for that I had to pin her on the sofa. In few minutes she was lying under me, our lips locked for few minutes, I was madly kissing her, biting her lips, chewing them lightly, my tongue inserted in her mouth and roaming on all corners of her mouth, which we accessible to it. My hands were holding her hands, who were making some small effort of pushing me from above her. By the time I was done with the kissing, her hair were undone, her upper lip was swollen and her clothes were in dishevel, the skirt was lifted above, her "new" pink color panty was visible, so there I went from the upper lips to the lower lips. This is one of the things I have believed since then, if a girl is wearing a new or lacy panties, she came with intention of being fucked.

With my hanged out tongue, I gave few licks till the hems of her panty, before I started biting on the lips from above her panty. The panty had a wet spot by the time I had reached there and I sucked on it. She was pushing my head away and trying to kick me away, crying out my name, despite her efforts and pushes, I was able to lower her panties and wade my tongue through the bushes in the honey pot. Giving long swipes with the tongue. I nibbled on her clit and when I looked up, I saw a blood red face with open gasping mouth and eyes turned out. Sanjana was enjoying the act beyond my and her wildest expectations.

My dick at that time was paining in my pants. I got up and set it free, when Sanjana opened her eyes to see why there was a break in her pleasure trip. I took my dick close to her mouth, but she turned her face and was not ready to take in her mouth. I explained her that as I pleased her by licking her cunt, she would also need to please by sucking me, she took my dick in her mouth with so much care as of by touching the tip would be poisonous, and she just touched her lips on my tube. I was in total control by covering her and I thrust the dick in her mouth. She got nauseating. All the efforts of making the girl hot and wet were wasting, there were tears in her eyes but mercifully she did not throw up anything. 

I gave her water, and took her to the bedroom, she looked in the mirror and saw her kajal smeared, her hair in a mess and her clothes crumpled. I came to know then that she had brought not only the panties but also that dress for this occasion only. Her cocerns from making love temporarily shifted to the creases on her shirt. I anyways had to switch gears from the all out attack to soft velvetty tocuhes, on the pretext of saving the dress from more creases, I made her come out of shirt.

And that was the start of another theory on boobs.

JINKE CHOTTE DIKHTE HAI, UNKE BADE HOTE HAI
JINKE BADE DIKHTE HAI, UNKE BAHUT BADE HOTE HAI.

Even the lemons were making all out effort to stand up to the occasion, strange was that her one breast was bigger than the other, which though is the case in almost all females, but her difference was perceptible.

I am not generally the hasty one in matters of sex, however, I don't know whether, all her reluctance to suck me and whole drama had either put me off or my balls were in a crazy mood to spray my cum, soon after shifting gears I had spread her legs and was ready to penetrate, experience had made me wiser to put a towel under me and condom on my dick.

Her being tall was a good thing that I locked my lips on her lips easily and pushed my dick in her spread out wet pussy, as soon as I felt that the tip is inside, I rammed in, much to the discomfort of Sanjana, whose effort to move was stifled and I laid on her, clutching her lips in mine for few seconds by which time I started humping her. If she was in pain, it was not visible, I made her wrap her legs on me and kept on the strokes.

As I started increasing the tempo, I found her arching a bit and the pleasure on her face showed that she had her first orgasm, by controlling the speed, there came another such arch in a minute or so and then one more.... I asked her, "Kya ho raha hai?"  (Whats happening?).... She replied, "Bahut Maza aata hai beech beech mein" (Intermittently I feel a great pleasure) .... MULTIORGASMIC BABE..... I learnt later.

My pleasure was also peaking and I also deposited the load in streams which was well taken in the protection of the condom.

When I tried to take my dick out, she hugged me tightly. I asked her, "Maja aaya"... she said "bahut, phir kab karenge?" And I replied "Abhi" she was amazed, it was then I learnt that I was not the first man for her. She was fucked by her cousin before. But cousin never lasted much in her pussy, few times he had even cummed before entering her. She was not accustomed to oral sex but she was mighty pleased with size, girth and stamina which was much much more than she had expected.

I cleaned my dick and she washed her pussy. I sat on the sofa and demanded that she suck me. She showed reluctance, but eventually she started sucking me. She continuously told me that my dick was much bigger than her cousin, I grew more vain. I fucked her thrice that day, she had slight difficulty walking.

In next 3 continuous days, I made her like to suck the cock while I pounded her pussy...... However, my fling with Sanjana not to last long at that time.... Between Zonal Youth Festival and University Level Youth Festival, I would have fucked her maybe of 7-8 days and during which though she did not drink my cum, but she was able to give me deep blowjobs... but then I have no regrets..... How it ended and how I got the new girl in my life would be in my next post.... I was able to fuck her 2 years later again... under which circumstances and why for that the chronicles has to run it's course.

And my dictum with girls have always been - If a girl wants to leave you, be a gentleman. Call her best friend over. Just that this time it was not her best friend but a teacher in college.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 2 users Like punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM