Adultery Cheating Wives -First time stories
Continued…

Sujata had light dinner she was looking out for the doctor he was nowhere to be seen, her mind was on DJ’s dick it was huge, her hubby’s cock was not bad it was lean about 5” and best of times he fucked her may be for 10 Minutes. My god what is store for me tonight she thought hmm licking her lips in anticipation.

Sujata went to the wash room, closed the door removed her panty & her bra, her panty was totally wet with her juices. She took napkin wiped it clean, then put her panty in her handbag keeping it inside a dry napkin she was ready for her challenge.

Sujata looked at the mirror, her rather ungainly pear-shaped large breast & brown colored thick nipples were jutting rock hard, she covered with her dupatta & had a look, it looked so obvious that so was not wearing the bra, so she quickly wore her brazier and walked quickly went into the bus, she had different plans once inside the bus.

She was the first inside the bus. Thinking about the night ahead her pussy flushed getting wet again, she felt her pussy lips twitching, and slowly she got inside the bed sheet & then with a wicked smile removed her kameez or bottoms. She was now naked below her waist. Then she removed the hook of the bra and removed cups holding the bra pushing it upwards, she was now ready for the show.

Sujata, then introspected the last two hours, she could not believe she was salivating on the prospect of fucked by a middle aged man a total stranger and the worst part was she did not have any guilty feelings she was clear on what was happening and she absolutely looking forward to this pleasure session, most thrilling part was it was happening inside a bus in a very public way, Sujata then looked outside from the glass window parting the cloth screen, her sturdy lover DG was standing near a shop , then he turned towards the bus smiling as he walked towards the bus.

DG came inside & sat beside her and then methodically closed the screen and then almost in a whisper.

Oh, Suji I cannot believe I am with such gorgeous female, I you love your luscious lips, and I am eager to sample your boobs, as he looked down on her the breast it looked thrusting forward.

Sujata: Don’t look surprised, if I had removed my bra in the hotel probably most males in the bus would just Q” up, so I just unhooked and pushed the cups after coming inside the bus.

DG: That’s nice, let the bus start and the movie begun, Hope to continue our training with a smirk in his face.

Sujata: Boldly opened her bedsheet to show her readiness.

DG: O god what I have done to this honest housewife as he laughed, then he asked should we use a condom. Making it clear that he was going to fuck her in the bus.

Sujata: O dear I am ready for anything today and honestly, condom would spoil the show.

DG was truly awestruck the way things had progressed with this housewife whom he had met in the bus two hours back, he thought sometimes things happen in mysterious ways. He thought he would definitely bone her today and may be making her his permanent partner helping him in the clinic too. Then he said to himself first things first let me enjoy this sexy & ripe housewife.

Slowly the bus started moving & laud Hindi movie started playing in all screens.

Sujata was now lying down on the Sleeper of the bus and boldly raised her salver top so her big boobs were on show.

DG: Hands descended on big melons as he absolutely attacked them with his rather thick hands, he felt the strong texture and he loved her big brown aureole around her big sturdy thick nipples, He could not control as his hungry mouth descended on thick pointed nipples as he munched them mercilessly.

Sujata absolutely loved the hard hands on her breast, many times she had felt with her husband, he was not showing enough attention on her big breast, she loved this physicality and when his mouth attacked her nipples, she was in the edge controlling her mouth, she did not want any sound to awaken the fellow travelers.

DG could not enough of her breast inside his mouth, he loved the firm & strong breast, he did not want to leave it, but his big penis inside the kurta was really troubling him so he stopped his action, untied his kurta and freed his prodigious member, then he took Sujata’s left hand to his leaky cock handing it over, as he continued his assault on the lovely melons of the married lady.

Sujata was absolutely enjoying the prolonged assault on her twin assets, she felt saliva all over breast as her lover continued his assault licking, sucking and he even blowing air on her nipples drying it then again coating with his saliva, she loved this prolonged foreplay.

Sujata then felt him stop her eyes closed for next sequence of this wonton pleasure, then he entrusted his leaky hard member on her hands, it felt hard and mighty, she would love to feel it inside her mouth, probably it would be great effort to fit even half inside her mouth, as her hands felt the entire length of his thick cock and his two glorious sacks.

Experienced DG absolutely loved this housewife’s big jugs and spiky big nipples, but it was time to taste her honey pot.

So, he stopped, his felt left hand nudged Sujata & he moved his pajamas open up to his knees. Then he bent forward to her ears and whispered you get on top of me, I want to taste your pussy and you also can take me in your mouth. Let’s not do together when I suck or lick you just enjoy that feeling & when you do the same, I will enjoy that wonderful feeling your mouth will give me.

DG: Can we do that dear, as he moved on his back.

Sujata without any word moved on top of him as DG maneuvered so that his mouth was in the correct position to pleasure her, even as he did that, he was delighted to find his latest conquest, a rather horny Sujata had his thick cock head inside her mouth licking and sucking. DG then took a bedsheet and covered both of them.

Sujata loved the feel of his cock in the roof of her mouth, it was totally crowding her mouth as she started sucking and try and take in as much as possible, but since he was really well endowed only half went in before she started choking & gasping as she stopped.

DG now had her clit in his lips, He then started attacking my clit with vigor within minutes she was very close to her orgasm, but at the correct time he stopped as then thrusted his leaky cock allowing her to start sucking his massive cock.

Sujata could feel it was really hard fully as it fully stretched my mouth, it felt so good with his cock in my mouth & juicy pussy leaking my juices direct to his mouth, this went on seems like for all most half an hour, then she felt the nudge from DG, so reluctantly Sujata moved her mouth from delicious hard cock and away to the side.

DG sat back almost in the middle of the berth spreading his legs, hand behind him, and beckoned me towards him his big cock thrusting towards the upper sleeper berth. never in his life he had enjoyed the 69 positions so wonderfully.

Sujata wanted to wipe the fluids from her face; But DG’s hand pulled her. She could see his face and neck covered with her love fluids. Sujata then stood on her knees poised to move top of him.

DG looked up her sensational boobs in front of him, as his mouth descended on the twin peaks, at the same time his hands pulled her legs around him, so her legs opened up. Then he pushed her down on his hard cock, like butter in bread slowly & firmly his large cock entered her well lubricated pussy & then his hands pushed her butts closer as the thick long cock further rammed into her pussy.

Sujata left an involuntary audible gasp as DG’s mouth sealed her offending mouth as DG stopped looking for anyone interested in the sound & peeping through the curtains.

As the movie also happened to show a fight scene, they could hear gasps and sounds all around them, so he heaved a sigh of relief.

Sujata felt as if all her breath had been taken away from her as his big cock drove forcefully into her pussy, she felt a hint of pain but as the cock penetrated further deep into as he pushed her and she lowered into him, it was pure pleasure as she breathed onto his mouth to avert any further sound. She was unbothered about who was watching even as her lover looked around.

Sujata feeling the intense pleasure by the big cock inside her ultra-moist pussy, felt all her masturbation techniques with those big sized Cucumber’s and carrot has helped her in this moment to take this big cock with aplomb.

But honestly, she felt nothing can match this thick flesh vibrating inside her hungry pussy, she knew how badly her body needed this horny coupling.

Continued..
[+] 3 users Like Kocksman's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Kocksman - 22-09-2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Kocksman - 30-10-2022, 10:35 PM
RE: Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Bigil - 17-12-2022, 09:01 AM