Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
(07-03-2022, 05:50 AM)sugahdaddy15 Wrote: Around 10:15, the door bell rang and Ruby ran towards it and opened the door. Amit was all smiles when he saw Ruby. He had his shoulder around Rahul and Rahul was almost lifting him all by himself. He said, "Hi bhabhi" and Ruby smiled and stepped aside.
Sid walked behind them and was carrying a large box. It looked heavy. He was also talking on his mobile. "Come quickly, there is a lot of stuff to carry", he said to the person on the phone.
Sid carried the box into the bed room. Rahul made Amit lay down on the couch. Rahul and Sid walked out and Ruby came and sat on the floor next to Amit and started running her fingers through his hair.
"How are you feeling now?" She asked.
Amit smiled and said, "Still in a bit of pain. They have given me heavy pain killers, so that is helping. Half of the time I was unconscious."
A few minutes later all there devars showed up carrying heavy boxes.
They all walked into the bed room and Ruby could hear metal noises. She noticed that Amit could barely keep his eyes open.
After half hour, Sid walked out and said, "Amit bhayya. it is ready. You can sleep in the bedroom now."
Amit was unconscious by then. Rahul and Varun walked out and Rahul told Ruby, "Bhabhi, we will carry bhayya into the bed room. The doctors gave us some equipment to attach to your bed so that Amit bhayya's leg can be suspended with counter weights and his head can be steady."
Saying this, he and Sid carried Amit into the bedroom. Ruby stood up and Varun stayed at the bedroom door watching Rahul and Sid work.
A couple of minutes later, Sid said, "You can come in now bhabhi."
Ruby walked in a was pleasantly surprised to see her marital bed transformed into a hospital bed.
Rahul and Sid attached a metal bar to one side of the bed and another plastic one in the middle. This was to hold Amit so that he always lie on his back facing the ceiling. There were some plastic cage like item at the headrest. Ruby figured that one is to hold Amit's head up straight in one position.
The duo had to move the bed from the wall towards the center of the room leaving some room between the wall and the headrest.
Amit's leg was hanging from the counter weights.
He looked comfortable and Ruby was satisfied.
She saw some medicine boxes on the night stand which is on the right side of the bed.
Sid called Ruby towards that night stand and started explaining her about the medication for Amit bhayya.
Rahul sat on the stool on the left side of Amit's bed to talk to him as Amit was lying on the left side of the bed.
Amit was still a bit drowsy and could not understand what Rahul was saying. Rahul was trying to tell him that he should be fine now and that he should get some rest.
Varun was still standing at the bedroom door watching all this.
A few minutes later, Rahul said, "Okay, bhabhi. We will leave now. Please do not hesitate to call us if you need anything."
Ruby smiled and thanked them.
Sid and Rahul started walking and went past Varun into the hall. They looked very tired and were ready to crash.
Sid said, "Let us go Varun", when he heard Amit call Varun's name.
Varun turned and saw Amit trying to signal at him to come into the bed room.
Varun turned towards Sid and said, "You guys look very tired. Go ahead and I will join you in a bit." and walked into the bed room.
Ruby was still standing on the right side of the bed at the space between the wall and the headrest looking at the medicines. As Amit's head is placed in such a way that he has to stare at the ceiling, he could hear Ruby talk but not see her.
Varun walked in and smiled at Amit.
He sat on the stool which is on the left side of the bed. He turned towards the wall so that he could stretch his legs in the seated position and also hold Amit's left hand in his left hand.
He jovially asked Amit, "Did the pathaka nurse come back in the morning again, bhayya? I knew you were staring at her..you know what." which brought a chuckle on Amit's face.
He said, "Aw..don't make me laugh Varun. My jaw hurts."
Ruby smiled and was watching them.
Varun asked Amit, "Seriously bhayya, all the while she was there she could not take her eyes off you. I had to fight with other nurses to come look after you but that one did not need any invitation. She preferred spending time with you. All other patients she was supposed to take care of were dying one by one, as she ignored them and stopped attending them. Did you know that?"
Amit started laughing. "You are one funny guy, Varun." he said.
"Funny? You think this is funny? A lot of people died because of you bhayya. Because you are so handsome and the nurse could not focus on any other patients. See bhayya, "looks could indeed kill".
Your good looks killed so many other patients." He said laughing.
In a whispering tone, still loud enough for Ruby to hear him, Varun said, "Oh..sorry bhayya, I was not supposed to let Bhabhi know. I will talk slowly."
Amit was tearing up with laughter and so was Ruby. Amit slowly started to get a serious look on his face and said, "Thanks Varun. Your naughty jokes were the ones that got me going, not all these medicines. I heard the doctors say that you had brought me to the hospital right on time and any delay could have been dangerous. So, thank you so much. You saved my life." He said.
"Varun felt a bit uncomfortable and said, "Whaat bhayya, you and your senty dialogues. It is all good. Anybody else would have done the same thing."
Amit interrupted him and said, "No Varun, I don't believe that any other person would have done what you had done. You really saved my life."
"I told Ruby to give you special treatment. Hope she did. Did she cook anything special for you?" He asked.
Varun stole glances with Ruby and replied, "Yes bhayya, she did." and Ruby was smiling and blushing while staring down at the medicines.
Amit continued in a very serious tone, "If you are in need of something..any..thing, do not hesitate to ask me. I will make sure you get it." "Any..thing, Varun. Just ask me."
"If I am not around, you can ask Ruby." He said staring at the ceiling.
Varun said, "Sure Bhayya, I will." Ruby turned around and looked at him and Varun made a smooching gesture with his lips and with his eyes pointed at his cock to Ruby.
Ruby gave out a sexy smile.
Varun continued to make small talk with Amit.
"Amit bhayya, how long did the doctors say it will take for the wounds to heal?"
"Amit replied, "At least two weeks. After that, I can start walking with the help of a walking stick."
Varun felt something touching his legs and with a sudden jerk jumped a bit. He was surprised to see Ruby on her knees at his legs. She had crawled her way towards Varun in the space between the wall and the bed's headrest.
Amit asked, "What happened, Varun?"
Varun said, "Nothing bhayya..nothing."
Amit continued, "I will take two weeks off from work and after that I will have to start working."
Varun was listening to this while staring at Ruby. She placed a finger on her lips to signal "Sshhhh"
and proceeded to part Varun's legs and settled between them. She slowly started to unzip his pants with a sexy smile.
Varun could not believe what he was seeing.
Amit went on, "There would be a lot of work piled up for two weeks. I am sure some of it will be handled by my colleagues but I will have to put in double the effort to make up for the lost time."
Ruby fished Varun's boss baby out along with his balls. She planted a kiss on the cock head with a naughty smile on her lips. It is the kind of smile you see when someone is trying to do something while enjoying the pleasure of the risk of getting caught.
In one swift motion, she took the entire head into her mouth. Varun was in heaven.
He was having trouble listening t what Amit was saying.
He came back to earth when Amit asked him a questions, "What do you think Varun?"
Varun stuttered, "A.a.a.a.about what bhayya?"
"About what? Are you even listening to what I am saying? I would have to single handedly take care of the Bangalore office and work there. It will be hard for Ruby. She would have to manage without me for weeks together."
"She might need a lot for help from you." Amit said.
Varun responded, "Sure bhayya, I will help her whenever she needs it." looking into her eyes.
Amit said, "You would have to make some special dishes for Varun and treat him very well if you want his help Ruby baby.  Understood?"
Ruby quickly realized the question was for her and so crawled back to the other side of the bed and stood up saying, "Of course Amit, Varun will get "Special treatment" from me."
"Did you hear that Varun? You will always get special treatment from Ruby." Amit said.
Varun with his cock out only could manage to say, "Yes, thanks".
Amit then asked him, "Which year are you in?"
Varun responded, "Third year, "Bhay.." and could not finish his sentence as Ruby took his cock into her mouth again and started sucking it putting more and more pressure with her lips.
Amit asked, "Are you okay, Varun?" Varun said, "Y..yes bhayya. Just a little tired."
After a couple of minutes he could not hold it any longer and came in Ruby's mouth. She did not have time to swallow it and so she cleaned it with her pallu, crawled back and stood up on the other side of the bed.
Varun quickly put his cock back in his pants and stood up. He said, "okay bhayya, I will get going then. Good night!"
Amit said, "Good night"
Ruby said, "Amit, let me see him out , close the door and come back." Saying this, she followed Varun into the hall.
Varun quickly took her into his arms and gave her a wet kiss on her lips.
She kissed him back.
Slowly she said, "Wait" and moved towards the DVD player, ejected the DVD and gave it to him.

Varun smiled and took it from her.
He squeezed her ask over her saree once and stepped out the door.

[Image: 10.webp]
[Image: 11.webp]
[Image: 11a.webp]
[Image: 12.webp]

One of my favorite episodes
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by rahulishere - 30-10-2022, 09:04 AM