Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I then bent on her and held both her hands with mine and spread them on either side, pushed my mouth on her chest and kissed her from neck till her boobs, i started moving reddy now, with every thrust water started getting splashed on our bodies, divya was in deep excitement and within 10 minutes of moving reddy in and out, she released once more. I didn't let her loose and kept up the force of reddy. Then again i started chewing her nipples and biting her areola, let one hand free and took on the other boob and pressed and rotated her nipple. She was back in the game in no time. She looked deep into my eyes and pushed her lips up a little, i pushed my lips down and locked her lips, she opened her mouth to let my tongue in and i started moving my tongue in her mouth along the same pace as reddy was moving in her pussy. Let go of her other hand and pinched her hips, she shook with more excitement, the pressure inside reddy was building up, i let her mouth for a second and said, coming in sometime. She said me too, i increased the speed of reddy, he was hitting her womb and water was gushing out of her pussy every time he moved in, water was splashing and now the sound of water splashing was echoing through the water falls. Her boobs had become like red apples now.

I increased the speed of reddy when i was close to and she reciprocated and moved her hips a little up to match the speed of reddy. We both climaxed together. I lay on top of her for sometime and reddy was still inside her glory hole. I turned a little and removed reddy from her love hole, her body potion mixed with my cum started flowing on top of water. I took a snap of it. Now both of us got up and divya adjusted her panties and jeans, we crossed the water and took towel and wiped each other dry. Our clothes were still wet. We somehow managed to climb back the stairs. Seeing our wet clothes, the cab driver called for an auto and we took the auto and reached the hotel. The hotel assistant saw us and smiled. We returned the wet towels and knife, he called someone and got us a new set of dry towles. I asked him for steaming hot coffee. He also sent some fresh pakodas to the room. Once inside the room, we removed our wet clothes and threw them in basket. We ate pakodas and drank coffee. Divya then said, let us got out and get some tablets to keep the cold away. I agreed, but didn't want to dress first. Her naked view was driving all the blood to reddy. My mind got occupied on her hipline, her sideview of boobs were like the best lingerine model.

Her poking nipples were inviting me as ever. I remembered that we had a quickie in the falls and wanted a more slow and passionate session. I wanted to savour her body, i wanted the time to stop. Divya then nodded her head to ask what? i came back to senses, i called the reception and asked for some cold tablets, waited for them to send it to the room. Every passing minute was taking away a breath of mine, with such beautiful goddess sitting naked in the room, controlling reddy was becoming tedious task. I realised how much i love divya, how much i love her curves, how much i love those lips and how much i always searched her in all other girls now. The room bell rang, i got up and wrapped the towel, took the tabs and closed the door with do not disturb sign and came back. Divya got up from bed and jumped on me, she lifted her legs and wrapped around my waist, held my neck for grip in one hand and held reddy in other and adjusted him on her pussy. She had become a hungry tigress
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 28-05-2019, 07:41 PM