Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I pulled reddy out a little and pushed him inside, the water was filling up her pussy with every little gap and was gushing out when i pushed reddy inside. I now bent my head and pushed my mouth in water and moved on her nipples and kissed both of them. I lifted divya a little so that her tits are just below water surface, now i pushed my mouth back on them, took one nipple in mouth and other with hand. I increased the speed of reddy and he too was enjoying the water gushing out of divya's pussy with every stroke. After about 15 minutes, divya held my shoulders indicating her nearing climax. I pushed reddy in and out faster and she released. I removed reddy and jumped inside water to her pussy. The sweetness of fresh water mixed with her love potions was out of this world, i had to hold my breath a little longer to clean her pussy. I jumped up again and pushed my mouth on hers, first she said shee don't but when i was adamant and kissed her, even she agreed that this is the first time her cum is smelling so good and also the taste. I pushed her back and kissed her neckline and shoulders. Lifted her hands and held them with mine and kissed her armpits and licked her fingers. Wanted to push reddy inside again. Divya held reddy and said not anymore dear, otherwise i will get tired and you will have to lift me and go to the top. She adjusted her jeans and panty and pulled me a little down from water falls.

Then she made me sit at the edge of nearby rock and put her hand on reddy to stroke him. She then held reddy and licked him from tip till bottom, turned reddy a little and again licked him from bottom till tip. She then inserted her tongue inside the foreskin at the tip and slowly rolled it, reddy was in ecstasy, her hand and mouth now worked in tandem. She pushed reddy into her mouth and used her tongue to roll all over him inside her mouth and used her hand to move up and down. With her tongue inside foreskin of reddy again, i could not control anymore, held her head and was about to release, she moved a little back and stroked reddy with speed. He released the juices. She then moved a little more back and opened her mouth, she drank all of reddy's juices which were now floating on water. Both of us sat on the rock with our legs inside water. Divya said, lets go to the room dear, i am still not satisfied, i said ok and turned and then told her sit here for some time, let me get fruits.

I went and got the fruits and the knife, divya cut the pears and cleaned the seeds, she then put it in her mouth and came near mine. I got down and pulled her inside water. Then i removed the button of her jeans and pushed it along with her panty down. With these thoughts reddy started stirring again. I held reddy with one hand and turned her around. Moved reddy on her bum hole and started massaging her bum hole, she pushed the whole fruit in my mouth and let out a loud moan. Her moan now echoed the water falls. She then held reddy with her hand and massaged the wet bum hole for sometime. Reddy was strong as steel now. I wanted to push him inside her wet and inviting bum hole. I stopped myself as i didn't want my love to break her promise, She turned around and said thank you dear. I also got carried away a little, but i promise today that you can take it when we are at place which snows. She then pushed her hips near reddy. I held her hand and took her near the rock again, made her lie on her back with her pussy just inside water. Now i took reddy and inserted inside her pussy.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 28-05-2019, 07:41 PM