Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
As we moved down and with the water sound increasing with every step, the top of divya had moved up, now i stood a step behind her and removed the bra hooks. Her boobs became free. I moved completely behind her and put both my hands on her boobs and started feeling them freely. Moved one hand to gently massage her boob while the other was holding the nipples and rotating them. Divya stood for a second and turned her face towards me, she then pushed her lips towards me, i jumped at the invitation and put my lips around hers, sucked and chewed her lips for sometime and then pushed my tongue inside her mouth, she turned completely towards me, i removed my hands from her boobs and put one hand below her hips and another one below her armpits, we were still liplocked. I lifted her in my arms and started walking down, just down the curve the stairs ended and water flow started. I broke the liplock and asked her to see the water. She jumped down from my arms and removed her shoes and folded her jeans and put one foot in water, it was cold, crystal clear water. She then pulled her leg up and asked me to remove my shoes. I removed shoes and also my jeans and kept it aside. Called the driver to check if anyone is coming down.

He said no sir, i am here and will call you if anyone comes. I thanked him and cut the call. I moved inside water and then held divya's hand and she slowly moved both her feet into water. We started moving towards the water falls. The water level started rising and it was now just above knees. Divya said, my jeans will get wet. I joked so remove it also dear, she said shee, you are shameless and want your wife to be naked if someone comes. I assured her it is your choice to remove the dress or not, but no one will come now dear. She waved her hand like hitting me. I pulled her closer and pushed my lips on hers. Reddy was in full swing now, he wanted to come out of jockey. Divya felt reddy moving on her jeans, she looked down and said, wait till the room dear. I without talking to her held her hand and started walking towards the water falls. The water was chest high for divya, her tees had also become wet now. I could not control anymore and adjusted my jockey and let reddy out inside water. Divya didn't have any clue of it. When we reached the falls, i held divya's hand and pulled her closer to me. The water started falling on both our bodies. Her hairs were drenched in water, i was also completely drenched now. I pushed my lips on hers again, she wanted to play with water, but i was adamant for the kiss.

This was the best kiss of my ife. The water flowing in droplets from her forehead moving on her nose and then flowing from her beautiful pinkish lips were the sight to watch and kiss. I put one hand on her bums and another on her head and pulled her closer to me, divya anticipated that i will kiss her again and pushed her lips forward, i pushed my tongue on her neckline and started licking it. She then pushed her hands a little down and was surprised that reddy was out of jockey. She asked me what are your intentions dear. I whispered wait and watch. I slowly lifted her tee just upto the water level and dived inside water and sucked her nipples little by little. She put her hands on my head and massaged my hairs. I came up took breath and then dived back and chewed her nipples for some more time. Now i put my hand on her jeans. She was reluctant to let me open it. I forced her to let my hand free and opened the jeans and pushed it along with her panty a little down. Then came up again and said enjoy dear, no one is around and no one can see that your jeans is down, chill dear. I then dived back and pushed my mouth on her pussy lips, the flowing water was gushing between her hips and hit my nose one. I jumped up to gasp the breath. Divya wanted to try now.

She took deep breath and put her head in water, she couldn't hold it for a short while also and jumped back. I laughed while massaging her back. I then held her hand and dived back to lick her pussy, this time i moved her hips across a little so that water does not gush in between her bums and pushed my mouth on it. The sweetness of water mixed with sweetness of her pussy precum was driving me crazy. I held my breath for a minute more and sucked all her precum from the love hole in water. I then moved closer to her and held her hand and pulled her near the rocks behind the falling water. We were still chest deep in water. I pushed her near the rock and held reddy in one hand and guided him to divya's love hole now in water. Reddy entered smoothly and i let him be inside her pussy for sometime. Moved my lips on her tits, sucked and chewed them to my heart's content. Divya whispered continue dear.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 28-05-2019, 07:38 PM