Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Tears flowed from her beautiful eyes, i stayed put in the same position. just then my phone rang, i pulled it out from pocket and saw it was shamili, switched on the phone and kept it aside saying call from friend, will take it later. Then asked her did it hurt too much dear? she nodded her head as yes, i asked her shall i remove it? she held my hips and asked me to stay in the same position for a while. I moved my mouth on her boobs, bit lightly all around without touching the nipples, took my tongue out and circled and licked all her areola, she started moaning again, held one nipple in one hand and put lips on the other, bit the nipple and same time pinched the other nipple, a big moan left her mouth, kept pinching and biting her nipples, then slowly pulled reddy up a little and sent him inside again, she was in deep heat, no stopping yet. I told her natti koli(countryside chick) aunty, you are capable of more things, she smiled now still closing her eyes. I increased the pressure of reddy a little and her pussy had got adjusted to the long dick now, reddy had created his space inside her dark valleys of love hole.

The thrusts from her hips up for reddy slowly gathered pace, after about 15 minutes or so, both her pushing of hips up and reddy's push inside her pussy was in harmony with the universe, neither of us were ready for release, We continued in the same speed for another 45 minutes and aunty raised her head with her eyes closed and her body jerked with the deep thrusts. She released her juices and fell like a dead log, i was not done yet. When she was back to her senses, i kissed her lips and chewed them to my heart's content, i asked her one more round dear? she said no enough for today, this was the longest time i have taken to climax ever. This is the best fuck she has had ever in her life pointing to her pussy, i want to savour it for ever, please pull your dick out, there are more holes for you today pointing towards kavya. Kavya had already released her juices from fingering, i called her near, still reddy was inside her mom's pussy, i pulled her pyjama down and put my mouth on her pussy nector, when my lips entered her pussy, she let out a moan, her sister who was watching came closer and started watching what i was doing with kavya. i licked kavya's pussy walls and then inserted a finger insider her pussy, pushed my tongue on her pussy mound and started licking and biting it with love, her moans increased, with that i took grip with one hand and continued fingering her love hole and sucking her pre cum. She released in 10 minutes of fingering and sucking.

I made her cunt dry and asked her how come so early? she said, i had fingered for the second time and then you pulled near. This is the first time that i could finger for second time dear. Her mother was astonished with the boldness of answers. I then looked down at her mom and said, aunty, i am yet to release, please can we continue. Kavya then held my hand and said, mom's other hole is a virgin. Reddy stirred back to full strength on hearing it, i instantly removed reddy from her love hole. She held my hand and said, with the pounding my pussy has taken for the last one hour, i am not able to continue with pussy itself, please let the other hole be, once your uncle tried to insert finger inside it, it hurt badly, it had swollen for a week and after that only it became alright. I held her hand and said, probably he is not so experiencd in back hole aunty, don't worry about it, i will plug your back hole with love, she was very reluctant. Then i looked at kavya, she understood and got some virgin coconut oil from the shelf. I poured a little on my hand and then started applying on her virgin bum hole. Kept pushing just half a milimetre each time, she was not feeling any pain. After about 15 minutes of massaging her bum hole with oil, i coated my finger fully with oil and then pushed it inside a little about an inch.

Aunty's eyes almost popped out, she said, it is paining dear. I kept quite but didn't remove the finger, when her bum hole had got adjusted to my finger, slowly started roatating it and after about another 10 minutes pushed it little more inside, with the oil getting coated completely, finger moved inside her bum hole smoothly and it was buried to the hilt. I then slowly pulled out the finger a little and pushed it till the end. Aunty then asked how much has your finger gone inside? i asked kavya to get the hand mirror, when she got, i held the mirror in the angle where she could see that my whole finger was buried inside her bum hole. She blushed and said, i never thought i can take anything inside that hole after the previous episode. I then applied all the remaining oil on reddy, then slowly pulled out the finger and then said to her, this will hurt a little, but you need to adjust and after sometime it will be ok. She said no no please don't hurt there again. I looked at her and asked even your pussy pained for the first time right? she nodded her head, i continued and said, same situation here, if you let me open it today, from next time it will also become pleasure area, if you don't then how will you know the real pleasure.

I parted her legs and then lifted them and asked her to hold them with her hands, when she held placed my hands at the back of her knee joints to hold her stiffly, with her ass raised a little, i stood on knees and then let one hand free and held reddy and placed his tip at the beginning of her bum hole, her eyes were closed with anticipation of pain, i pushed reddy a little inside about an inch, his head was buried completely, aunty closed her mouth with both her hands, i let reddy and held her legs. Stayed in the same position for another 2-3 minutes and when her cries came down, pushed reddy a little more by about another inch. Aunty started trembling, her body shook with the new intrusion in her bum hole, she removed her hands from her mouth and said, it is paining too much, please remove it. I parted her legs a little more and then pushed my lips on her boobs, didn't remove reddy, but with the biting and licking treatment given to her boobs, aunty forgot her pains and i pushed reddy little by little till he was completely buried inside her bum hole. I let reddy stay still for some time. Her bum hole walls were thinner than others, i realised, if i applied pressure it might really hurt her. I removed my head with these thoughts from her boobs. She asked, please remove it, you can do some other time dear, not today.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 28-05-2019, 07:23 PM