Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Kavya's mom was sitting on my lap now, i put my hands around her hips and held it tight, she said i am yet to inform my hubby, your prick is already poking me, how long is it? i said never measured it dear. She came close and again we had a lip lock. She was very experienced, it was clear with the way she choked my mouth. She took my tongue and put her lips around it, moved her lips in and out, it was like her mouth was the pussy and my tongue was the dick, she kept on doing it for about 15 minutes and then stopped, she removed my hand from her boob and said, not yet dear, may be sometime this weekend. I said, not weekends please, otherwise my family will kill me for not being with them. Her face showed disappointment, i patted her cheeks and said don't worry, all weekdays i will find time for you and your daughter. She was back to normal now. She then asked me what is it that i wanted to talk to her. I said, dear your second daughter wants to see a live show, i am not sure i will be able to do it in front of someone watching. I wanted to ask you if you are ok with it. She naughtily said, one or the other day she has to get dick inside her, so if she learns how it works, then tomorrow i will not have to worry as she will play safe. All the girls can have time only till marriage, then not everyone is like your uncle who will let their wives have freedom.

I nodded my head in agreement. She then said, younger one is not yet matured, please see that you dont do anything to her, once she attains puberty, it is her choice whether to enjoy or keep it virgin till marriage. I just nodded my head. Never had thought any women would say such things about their girl kids. She then said, you can take kavya and if my hubby agrees then me, but promise me not to touch the last one. I said promise. She then pinched my cheeks and said, ok, its time i went to temple and stood up. I pulled her back and gave a deep kiss, put my hands on her boobs and pressed them, put my hand on her navel and fingered it, she let out a moan, i understood that she is ready, without wasting anytime, inserted my finger inside her saree and petticoat, her pussy had been shaved, it felt smooth as silk, pushed my finger inside her pussy and fingered while i kissed, two or three times she tried to push me away, actually she didn't put force, just to show that she is trying. Where was i to listen, as my hand roamed her pussy, she was in heat and seeing the time, i pulled her pallu down and removed the hooks from her blouse. She had worn a white tight bra, i pushed it above her boobs and put my mouth on one nipple, licked her areola and started biting her nipples.

Meanwhile, both the sisters were now watching the live show happening in drawing room. i looked at kavya and winked, she smiled back. Kavya then inserted one hand inside her pyjama and started fingering herself, her sister who was next to her then tried to insert her hand inside her skirt, it was tight i believe, so she lifted her skirt and pushed her purple panty a little down and placed her hand on her pussy. Her pussy was not visible to me. I turned back towards aunty and pushed her saree hold below navel and removed her saree, then untied the petticoat and pushed her black panty along down, she was in so much heat that she lifted her legs and pushed her petticoat and panty down sitting in my lap. Then i lifted her up with thumb finger still inside her pussy and other hand gripping her shoulders. Kavya took the lead and unzipped my jeans and jockey. I was naked from bottom. Placed her mom on the sofa set and kept reddy on her pussylips, pushed my mouth back to her boobs, kissed and bit one boob while the other boob was being pressed and kneaded with lot of pressure, lot of moans left her mouth with the tit biting. she then looked up and said, why have you not started still and held reddy with one hand, she said my god, it is huge dear.

I just nodded my head, she then adjusted her hips a little and pushed up, a little of reddy went inside her, this was the permission i required, i pushed reddy gently till 3/4th of reddy was buried inside, i looked at her and said, it looks like your pussy is not able to take me completely inside. She looked up and then said, that is the size it has got used to, bang with little force and it will take fully inside. With the permission granted, i pulled reddy till half and pushed it with little force. Reddy seemed to like the end of her pussy. He became red hot with the pressure applying on the tip. I pulled reddy again till half and pushed it with little more force, aunty held my waist and then adjusted her hips a little. She then said, now with little more force, this time i pulled reddy till her pussy lips and pushed it in one go, she let out a cry, ooooooooooh, it hurt.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 28-05-2019, 07:17 PM