Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I asked her what about your mom, kavya hit me on my hand and said one is not enough for you? i smiled back at her. She said, i told mom what happened yesterday, since my marriage is off now, she has no problem with us, just that she doesn't want the world to know about it, so we have to do it at home only. I was surprised with her mom's attitude, never had heard of such open family nor seen before. We finished our work and just as i was about to leave, sexy called me, i picked up the phone and said hi sexy, how is it? she asked it meaning? i said your pussy dear. She said naughty and dirty. I said only for you dear. She said, wanted to surprise you today so i went to super market and got hair removal cream and now my pussy has become completely bald. I said, hmmm sounds juicy dear, when can i see it, she said nothing doing in front of each other, i asked not even see? she replied, did you forget your promise? i said ok ok, we are strangers in front of each other and the world, now tell me, did you finger yourself, she said not yet, called you to before i start. I said ok sexy then take your index finger and first rub your pussy lips with it. she let out a small moan, i understood that she has started rubbing her pussy lips.

I then told her, remove your boobs and hold the nipples softly with your thumb and index finger. She asked me which boob? i said laughingly, any one, preferably right boob as most of the guys press it more, she then said, she has her nipple in her hand, i asked her to rotate her nipples softly till it becomes very hard. She started making moans in the phone itself, i then asked her to insert one finger inside her pussy and keep her thumb on the small pussy mound. She continued her moans and fingered herself, after about 10 minutes her breathing could be heard loudly over the phone. I asked her, did you climax. She replied yes, then i continued, take the finger and lick it clean, she said sheee, we should not put it in our mouth, i told her, if i was there, i would have put my lips on your pussy and cleaned it, but since i am not there you should only do. After a couple of seconds she replied, it tastes yuck, i will not lick it anymore. I asked her are you satisfied now, she said yes, but i should learn more tricks for her and should guide her on the phone. I promised many more things in future, but this was a good beginning. We bid bye to each other and cut the call. Went to college, picked divya and left to the evening college. We met principal there and my admission was confirmed.

He asked me to get my inter marks sheet as well as transfer certificate from the present college. I assured him to do it asap and we left. I dropped divya home and went to brokerage. I asked the manager for 2k refund as i was in profit, he laughed and said, you can withdraw all the money if you want, he wrote a cheque for 2k and signed and gave it to me. Kavya was watching me, once we came outside, she asked me what for this money, i said my first earnings to my darling wife. The word wife had left my mouth, she was astonished for a moment and then asked me, are you married? i said, yes kavya, everyday i go to drop my wife home and then come out. She became angry for sometime, as we were travelling towards her home, she said, i hate you for not telling me the truth. I said sorry kavya, yesterday itself i wanted to tell you but what to do, circumstances didn't allow. She said, if i had known that you were married then i would not have let you do it. I said sorry kavya, but i didn't cheat you or anything, you were the one who pulled me to your home and room. She was silent till we reached her place. I turned the bike back, she held my arm and said, its ok, whether you are married or not, i will be with you always, i love you. Now stop doing drama and come inside.

I looked up and said god, no wonder no guy has been able to understand any girl from ages. We went inside, her mother greeted and gave us both tea. Her younger sister was waiting for us, immediately after coffee, she signalled to me and kavya showing bedroom. We both understood, kavya immediately got up and left to the room. Her mom now came back from kitchen and said, i am going to temple, please stay and have food and go. i understood and nodded my head, then suddenly i saw her hips just above her saree, i pushed my hand and pinched it, she said ouch loudly, kavya came running out of the room and asked what happened mom? mom said nothing nothing and turned towards door, i held her saree pallu, it slipped from her shoulders, kavya came closer and hit my hand and said not today dear, we are yet to inform my father about her and only if he agrees then mom will let you do it, i got up and went near her mom and held her hips and turned her towards me and pushed my lips on hers, she pushed back and said, not yet keshav, let me get permission, otherwise it will be called cheating. i left her hips and she adjusted her saree. I held her hand and pulled her closer, told kavya that i want to discuss something with her, please can you be in room and hold your sister there itself. Kavya stared at me, then at her mom and said, mom i think he has left me for you. I said nothing like that kavya, just something i want her to be comfortable with. kavya left, i pulled her mom's hand and made her sit on my lap, reddy was stirring uncomfortably without freedom.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 28-05-2019, 07:15 PM