Fantasy Tamil / Telugu Actress Sex Stories Series
While driving to her house, Vikram and Samantha were chit chatting about their personal life. She told how much she misses India, and in dubai, she is mostly home and her husband is a hard worker, he leaves for the office in the morning at 7am and returns home by 8pm. 

Vikram: So Sam, then why are you guys alone? Can't you plan for a third member?? (Referring kids)

Samantha: Yeah , initially when we were married , we decided to wait for 4 years and then for the last 2 years we have been trying but...

Vikram: Ohh sorry..

Samantha: No no in fact we were planning to try Artificial Insemination too. Almost i convinced my husband, but his mother is not allowing it, so still we are trying..

Vikram: (His mind voice - fuck for ur beauty why do you want to try artificial, if you spread legs 1000s of Dubai sheiks will fuck you and make you pregnant) So that means,,

Samantha (gave a naughty look) yeah yeah, we tried for this month too and then only i traveled here, but i have no hope...

[Image: 1fcd0913b0a7ae4f6f70f412def28c17.jpg]

Vikram: (he was silent but too many things were running, he wanted to say, if you come to my room for the next 2-3 days, we will impregnate you this month itself for sure).. Sorry

Samantha: Hey, it's ok, I don't dwell much about it anyways... So how about you?? I believe your life will have too many spicy stories... Because at that age itself u r horny boy, now studying in college? Any gf or any other???

Vikram: Naah, nothing much serious... Still the same virgin boy... 

Samantha: Can't believe da... I was hoping by now you would have a list and a lot of stories to share...

Vikram: MM nothing yet, but hopefully soon, infact today morning is my lucky day, had a handjob from an aunty for the first time in my life...

(Sam was shocked by his open talk but at the same time, she asked those questions to hear these things only so she smiled- And Vikram noticed by her expression and continued ...)

[Image: af76d36397153c6d06748ee5fb7a4352.jpg]

Samantha: Mm with aunty-aa? Where in her house? 

Vikram: You wont believe it, the thrill part is this is the first time i am meeting that aunty, and we did a handjob session in a coffee shop washroom.. My god, she was moaning and biting my ears and neck like anything... (He is well versed in teasing the women and he knows samantha might be in dry spell as she came from dubai 2 weeks back and more importantly, she indirectly told her husband is weak in bed, soo he decided to tease her more and seduce her by talk)

Samantha: Look at you, can't believe you were like what 7-8th standard kids right, now see...

Vikram: Common Sam ... you know me that time itself I was not able to control... Sam, if you don't mind, can I ask you a question?? It's been bothering me for past 8 years

Samantha: (When he mentioned years she knows he is going to the incident, where she caught him shagging with her used bra and panties), She was smiling a bit... mm go ahead, i wont mind..

Vikram: Sam, that day , did you get a chance to peek at my dick, i mean did you see my cock?

(How can she forget that cock - she remembers it even now it's black thick and little big cock that age) Samantha's face was blushing...

[Image: EmMCyzOXUAYFGNL.jpg.webp]

Vikram (Now he is happy, he knows she remembers his cock): The reason I am asking is today that aunty told me, "it's huge - how come you are still a virgin?", Even did you feel the same way when you saw my cock that day?

Samantha: i mean, i mean, actually, i didn't get a full view that day, but if aunty says soo, (she was blushing, so vikram knows she is lying)

(Now correctly they reach their apartment, So samantha got down the car and they both were chit chatting common things and where getting into elevator, in elevator Vikram met a beautiful aunty who was more family type lady none other than sneha)

[Image: E2oHQ7MUUAAOkxQ.jpg]

(Sneha is a 40yr old aunty staying opposite apartment of samantha where she comes and stays whenever she comes to india, Sneh was glad to meet samantha)

Samantha: Hi Sneha, how are you?

Sneha: Hey, when did you come?

Samantha: It's been two weeks, heard from your husband you were out of town.

Sneha: There was a function at my mom's place, so I went there.. So how is everything? (And then her eyes went to vikram, she has never met him before)

Samantha: (She noticed Sneha saw Vikram), he is my neighbour, Just met him at a party.. So where are you going now?

Sneha: I was about to start to go to the temple for the pooja, i forgot the car key that's why coming upstairs?

(Meanwhile vikram was glancing both sneha and samantha and his dirty mind went how it will be if these both ladies will be together in bed, one is slim and perfect and another is busty milf)

[Image: x1080]

Now they reached the floor, and Sneha was bidding goodbye and Samantha was opening the door. It's a big apartment and maintained cleanly.

Once entered, Samantha asked: Is your aunty similar to sneha? (And she winked)

Vikram: Actually in terms of boobs and ass yeah but , my aunty is taller and broad shoulder compared to her. Add ths aunty is dusky

Samantha: Dei, we were in lift for what 40-50 seconds , this much you noticed??

Vikram was laughing: How do you maintain your house this cleanly when you are abroad.

Samantha: I know, I come once in 1-2 months, and my husband comes once every year, but we have to maintain na. I have hired a cleaner guy, he comes every week and cleans with his employees. He gets a key from my friend.

Vikram (mind was thinking, wow this kinda flat and no one here, if he somehow convinces samantha to give that key to him, he can use it for bringing anushka aunty). Hey too much process and cost involved na?

Samantha: Yes for cleaning guy 5k every week

Vikram: My god, shall I say one thing, if you allow me, I can bring my friends and clean this place every week and you don't need to pay me 5k, you can just give me 3k for that.. You know I am still looking for a job, it might be a good part time job for me.

Samantha: WHy da, do you want to cum on all my bra and panties here (And she was laughing like this)

[Image: EmMC0nsW8AA0tW_.jpg]

Vikram: (as she was laughing, he was laughing and made fun), Dont worry, i will bleach wash and keep it clean before you return

Samantha: Naughty bugger, sure. I will speak with my friend and get the key for you, when I leave to dubai.

(Now they were sitting in hall and having few juices and snacks and was chit chatting about their past, marriage life, and a LOT ABOUT ANUSHKA AUNTY and time was running, while chitchating , he got her India number and dubai number too) all the while vikram's eyes were n samantha's cleavage and her lips and smile, now he had full erection, he was covering it with a sofa pillow, all of sudden , he couldn't control he moved to samantha closer and kissed her lips

[Image: image-6487327-1.jpg]

Samantha was shocked and she didn't know what to do.. Even she was horny by the talk they were having..

Samantha: Ok,, it's time, you gotta leave now,,,,

Vikram: hey sorry sorry sammu, i really got mood

Samantha: It's Ok leave now..

Vikram: Hey sammu, please common, i know how much you are missing sex fun with your husband, commong please , please give me a chance,,,

Samantha: (now instead of getting angry, sammu was laughing),, look at you, goo... gooo now, she was literally pushing his shoulder to move out of the house (but smiling)

Now vikram is almost near the door, he was having pity face, 

Vikram : "mmm atleast nothing from your end, i will help you" (meaning , he is saying will lick ur pussy)

Samantha face is blushed (she was closing her mouth and laughing , she knows what he means by), look at ur face as if u r a puppy--- goooooooo and she was pushing him with smile and closed the door, but she didn't lock

Vikram: (Opened the door again) : I promise I will be a very good licking puppy, I won't do anything and I will leave immediately... plss plss.

Samantha Was looing at him like this - promise, no going back on ur words

[Image: image-6487327.jpg]

VIkram was so happy, promise i wont do anything

Now samantha entered hall and was sitting in couch again, 

Samantha: Listen, I want to set some rules here. This whatever is happening it should be between us , got it zipped... Vikram Nodded and whatever i say u have to do.. 

VIkram: Promise, you are my fantasy queen.

Samantha was laughing: ok come to bedroom after 10mins

Vikram was impatiently waiting for those 10mins, after 10minutes , when he entered her bedroom, it was complete dark

Vikram: hey sam, i couldnt see anything

Samantha: That's the fun -come closer, come to bed

(vikram came near bed and sat, slowly he was moving fingers and he felt a leg nails slowly he was caressing on her feet and moving up, he could feel samantha's thick calf and then thighs, he was shocked he couldn't feel any clothes on her, he wanted to see those skin, but samantha have switched off the lights and closed all curtains in that room.)

Vikram: Are you?

Samantha: yes , im half (referring she is bottom naked)

VIkram(Now he slowly moved his hands and he got shocked and said): God.... is that is that

[Image: Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-hairy-pussy-fingeri...-video.jpg]

Vikram slowly started moving his finger on her clit. Sammu was wet and he can feel the stickiness on her walls. She raised her moans. And he started sucking and playing with her cunt. She was moaning with pleasure. Due to her moaning, Vikram was getting hard, (he thought anyways it's dark and he unzipped himself and was rubbing his cock on her bed and was licking her soft pussy.)

Vikram: Sammu , shall i say one thing, i don't see the difference between ur lips and pussy, both are soft and thick 

This comment made Sammu wild and she was holding his head back tightly in the way that she never wants his tongue to leave her pussy. Slowly Sammu started to  spread her legs wide to accommodate Vikram's face between her pussy. Hmmm, the aroma of her juices were making him wild. He gave a kiss on her pussy lips for which she gave a completely different moan. All this while he was rubbing his cock on the bedsheet as if he is masturbating...

Samantha: "Vikram, bite me , chew me - I want to feel the pleasure of my vagina sucked. My pussy wants your tongue, it's hungry. That’s the reason I was feeling hornier when you kissed me"

Vikram started running his tongue on her walls and slowly entered the gate of women hood. She was releasing the juices. Now it was clean with no juices and he started licking her inner muscles. She held his head and was pushing his tongue more inside her. 

Vikram was unable to breathe but he enjoyed licking his fantasy queen's pussy and her moans started changing 

Sammu: aaarghhhh.... aaahhhhhhh.,,,, aaarghhhhh,, aahhhhhhhh, that's ittttt,,, i mmmmmm cummingggg,,, aaaargghh....hhhhhh aaaahhhhhh...

and soon he felt the hot juices oozing out hitting his lips and at the same time even juices came out of his cock, hearing her moaning sound....

[Image: 107835004_746510932845317_17467694386555...e=637F88E8]

(Now Samantha is happy .... and was breathing heavily)... Then she moved out of bed and came near Vikram's face and even he was breathing hard as he was pumping his face on Samantha's pussy and was masturbating and cummed. Even though she couldn't see his face, she kissed his sweaty forehead and said to his ears...

Samantha: Ok, Now remember our deal, you gotta listen to "WHAT I SAY", so now go out and refresh in the hallway bathroom and close the door and leave.. Message me at night, we will chat... 

(Vikram was trying to hold her, but she moved from bed... )

Vikram: Ok Sammu, Now he went out after wearing his pants and refreshed and left..
[b][email=suryakarthikvikram;]Interested guys for Roleplays with actress please email me / Google chat id:  suryakarthikvikram[/email][/b]
[+] 5 users Like suryakarthikvikram's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tamil Actress Sex Stories Series - by K.rahul - 19-10-2022, 11:26 PM
RE: Tamil Actress Sex Stories Series - by krishkj - 25-10-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: Tamil / Telugu Actress Sex Stories Series - by suryakarthikvikram - 27-10-2022, 11:33 AM