Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Divya ordered the food, i just nodded my head. Held her hand and said, i made about 1k today in work. My first earning di, that's why this party. You are the one responsible to make me and thanks to your belief that i made some money today. She was very happy listening to it. She said give me that cash, i said, i need to withdraw it, will do it tomorrow and give you. There is something more important to tell you di, i said. She looked with soup spoon in her hand, i continued, i want to continue with my work, i will join some evening college and continue studies, can't continue classes and work during day time. She became dull for sometime and said, i am putting pressure on you to do all these things right? i said not at all, you are my inspiration di, i want to achieve whatever i can for you, only for you. She was in deep thoughts for a long time and then said, ok, then let me also change to evening college with you, can't miss you for such long time da. I held her hand and said, evening college will get over around 9 in the night, it will not be safe for girls to travel at that time that too when the college is at the other end of the city, she started crying. Patted her shoulders and tried to calm her down, it didn't work, after a long crying session, she said, you have stopped loving me, you are getting busy with all other work and ignoring me from 5 days da.

Did i become so much bore to you already? it took a lot of convincing thereafter and finally she agreed reluctantly for my evening college. She then asked me what will parents think? i said, nothing, they will be happy that i am earning now, don't worry about them, i will take care to convince them. She asked me to promise that everyday i will drop and pick her up from college like i am doing now. I promised and we paid the bill and reached home. It was almost 11 now. I knocked parents room, called dad and we both went to terrace. I pulled out a smoke and gave him, we both lit, i told him that i wanted to join evening college to complete studies and work during day time. He asked what work, i lied that i found a job in brokerage, he was reluctant to let me go to work, he said, he can take care of me and divya and i should enjoy college life. I said dad, i am married now, enjoying college life is over, after a lot of deliberations he also agreed. He informed that he will convince mom too. Came back to room and divya was dull fully. It took a lot of time to get her back to normal. Hugged her and slept, dry day at home. I thought, no wonder married men have most affairs.

Got up at 6, after bath, went to balcony to finish daily dosage of yoga. Just when i finished english madam walked out of her balcony and whished good morning. I looked at her, she had sarcastic smile on her face? i asked her what in a little angry tone? she teased me saying no nothing, just that last night no sound, so slept properly, thank you, i teased her back, you should also try sometime along, she said sheee, not with someone else. I laughed and said, shall i find some time in the night and jump over. She signalled like hitting me. After the jokes, she said, when are you going to join the classes back. I said, not anymore, i might shift college to evening classes. Her face became a little dull, i asked her what happened? she said, some guys were teasing her in the college, atleast if you were there, no one did anything like that. I laughed at her and said, you should feel proud of it, kids are giving you line, she again actioned like hitting me. I then said, let me see what i can do, just then divya also joined with coffee cups. I told her what madam said, di also said she saw couple of science students doing it. So told di will see what i can do don't worry. After breakfast, pulled bike and took divya and dropped to college. Madam also followed us today.

After we reached the college, asked divya and vini to go to classes, they were worried, i assured them i will not do anything stupid. Then searched for any friends, saw ramesh, called him and exchanged the usual hi hello, then i informed him to drop madam till the teachers room for a two or three days. He reluctantly agreed. Told madam, consider him your younger bro and don't mind for a couple of days. She told him to call him akka then. He agreed and both of them left towards staff room. I left college and reached brokerage. Kavya was blushing like a newly wed awaiting her husband in the first night room. I whispered in her ears, last evening only first night happened dear. She wanted to hit me, but controlled her emotions. We started work and by lunch we had made handsome profit, we had equally divided 50k into 2 parts and one part i will work with my ideas and the other part will be taken care by kavya. When we went for lunch, i asked her what happened yesterday. She said, her younger sister made a big hue and cry and when kavya finally explained to her that all the girls have to enjoy, she agreed to keep quiet about it only if we do it in front of her as lots of girls in her class talk about it and only then she agreed to keep quiet.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 28-05-2019, 07:15 PM