Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I said, kavya all the money i had i have invested in the trading, only when i have sufficient funds will i be able to open an office. She kept quiet for sometime and then said, ok, we both will use all our knowledge to earn enough to make an office in sometime, is it ok with you? i said promise, but you should not bother about my other girls if they come to office. She said as long as i get what i want, i will not bother you. I then reminded her again of her secret, she then told only 2 guys before and you are the third one, but you are the first one here pointing to her pussy. I said yes i knew you were a virgin there. She asked how, i said, as soon as i gave a second push, my dick was coated with blood, only for the first time the blood comes, otherwise you will have to get hymen surgery done for showing off as virgin. She hit me and said so you are damn experienced. I said i have had my share. She then said, when my fiance was taking my back hole the other person saw what i was upto, he wanted to hit me and scold me, instead he proposed me to let me have his dick inside in the same place. I asked her who was it? she said, you are not going to tell this to anybody right, i just nodded my head, she said it was her father. I said bastard, she hit me and said, she loved her father and would do anything to please him.

When he proposed for the same, i was overjoyed and infact i took the initiative to get his dick inside. Even he didn't last as long as you dear. I was shocked for sometime. I didn't know what to say or not say, i again asked her did your father force you or something? she nodded her head and said no dear, infact he was the first person whose dick i saw when i was in 8th std, after seeing it for about 3-4times only i got my first period, i always wanted him inside, but couldn't get till he proposed. It was my dream to get him. So i asked her, then why didn't you let him inside your pussy? she said, he always used to release in the bum hole and not last so long, once i wanted him to take pussy, he said, what if my fiance finds out and we kept the bum hole banging going. I asked her what about your mom? what if she finds out? kavya then said, you are asking so many questions, it is the girl's job to ask questions, she continued, once they were both caught and mom made a big scene, then i had to convince her that only the back hole is opened, she checked and was satisfied, so your dad is not fucking your mom now? she hit me and said, we are all open about it now, when mom wants, she opens her pussy and gets it banged, and when dad wants, he shoves his prick in my bum and releases.

I always loved the idea of sharing females. I asked her can i join sometime? she said, she can get mom for me but not in front of dad if i am ok? i said, yes, your mom also looks younger, infact if you both stand next to each other, no one can say she is your mother, in fact, when i saw her the first time i thought you had a twin sister. Kavya blushed as i described her mom, both were behind only one dick till now. Kavya then said, i will talk to her and father and arrange a session with mom for you. I said thanks dear, you are a great family, so open about all things. We lay still for about another 30 minutes or so, then heard a sound behind the door, oh my god, it was not her parents, kavya coolly wrapped the bedspread around her and went to check who was it, it was her younger sister. Her younger sister ran around the house and started absuing kavya saying that you are doing is wrong and stuff. Kavya then held her and made her sit on the sofa. I got dressed up and went near and sat next to both of them. I wanted to leave, so i said to kavya shall i leave? she just nodded her head but was holding her sister with both her arms. I immediately got up and started the bike. Went near a shop and took a smoke and waited for sometime and then saw the time, it was 8 already.

I called kavya on her cell and asked how is the situation now? she coolly said, my sister now wants to view it, and i have promised a live show tomorrow, you will have to make it same time tomorrow evening, i said ok sure. If we are not going to get caught, then it is fine by me. Bid bye to her and went home. Divya was already ready wearing a navy blue tight jeans and grey top with stawl wrapped around. I went to loo and cleaned myself first and then changed the clothes. Divya asked where were you till now? i said with friends di. We came out of the house and i asked her pizza? She said no da, shall we go to some chinese resturant, i want to eat chinese. I said ok and we both went to a famous chinese resturant, i found a corner seat and we took it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 28-05-2019, 07:11 PM