Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I gave another small push and reddy was 3/4th inside her pussy now. Kept still for sometime. When her pussy had got adjusted to the new intrusion and her cries subsidised now, she asked is your fully in? i held her hand and pushed it on reddy, he was still not fully buried, she then adjusted her hips a little and said, push now. I pushed reddy again and this time he was buried to the core. Kavya put both her hands on my hips and held it tightly not letting me move an inch. after about 15 minutes or so, when her grip loosened, i pulled reddy about an inch and moved back in. she was still in pain, i told her, now the pleasure part starts and pulled reddy out till the tip and slowly pushed him inside her newly opened cunt. She closed her eyes, i understood that her pain part is over, but still not to hurt her pussy moved reddy in and out slowly, after just 5 minutes of moving reddy slowly, she pressed her fingers on my bums. I knew this was the time and pushed reddy with little force, with just 5-6 forceful strokes kavya released her juices. I removed reddy from her newly opened pussy, she gave me a questioning look, i just showed my hand as to wait and then pushed myself down on her pussy, pulled my tongue out and licked her thighs and her cum coated pussy bush.

Then pushed my lips on her pussy and licked her pussy tip. Her pussy cream mixed with blood tasted awesome, it was pure nector, her first release after hymen breaking tasted out of this world. it was the best cunt juice i had ever tasted. I wanted more of it, pushed my tongue into her pussy walls and lapped up the juices stuck within her hole, put my finger in her hole and licked it dry, i was not satisfied, pushed my tongue on her cunt mound and swirled around it, she was back to heat, i inserted my finger inside her pussy and moved it in and out, she was withering on the bed, then she lifted herself and told me to back off a little, when i moved back, she again turned herself in doggy style and said put yours there pointing to her bum hole, i stood up and pulled her near the edge of the cot, held reddy on her bum hole again and gave a deep push. She said, go rough now dear. There was no further foreplay's, kept fingering her pussy and gave thrust to her bum hole, a loud moan escaped her mouth aaaaaaaaaaa... i just kept the finger inside her pussy as the force of banging her bumhole was too much.

I kept pounding her ass hole like there was no tomorrow, after about 30 minutes of hard banging, felt a little tired, stood up with reddy completely buried in her hole, moved my finger inside out of her pussy, she instantly released her juices, i pulled reddy out of her bum hole and knelt at the edge of the cot and pushed my face towards her pussy, her pussy juices had started flowing till the edge of her pussy, immediately pushed my tongue on the juices and rolled it up till her pussy lips, then instead of using lips, pushed my finger inside her pussy and pushed all the juices i could get to the tip and then moved my lips and sucked it dry. Reddy was also building up for release, i turned her again to missionary position and pushed reddy into her pussy, this time she didn't bother with the single push i gave to bury him to the hilt.

I knew i would release soon but wanted kavya to also come together, kept reddy buried in her pussy and pushed both the hands on her boobs, started kneading them roughly, her black colour boobs had become dark blue with the pressure and her nipples had become pinkish in colour now, moved to her ears and inserted tongue and rolled it inside her ears, she pushed my head away from her ears and put it on her neck, i licked her neckline both the sides and when she was ready again, started humping reddy with severe force, she started co-operating by moving her hips from down, the whole room was filled with chap chap sounds, after about 20 minutes or so, i was ready and so was she. I pulled reddy till the tip of her pussy and pushed it in one go, she pushed her head up and let out a big gasp, aaaaah.. I did it again and again till both of us could control no more and released at a time.

She held my bums tightly till reddy was out of cum. Then she pushed me next to her, pulled my arms and kept her head on my arms and said love you da. We kept looking at each other for sometime. I asked her how come your back hole is opened and pussy still a virgin? She replied, her fiance wanted to have sex with her, she wanted to keep her pussy virgin for her first night so after a lot of deliberations with him she let him have boobs and ass. She then kissed my cheeks and said, thank you dear, i never knew that men could last so long? i asked her so how many have you tried till now? she was hesistant for a second and then asked me to promise that i will not tell anyone. I kept looking at the ceiling, she hit me and said you cant promise also, i said, if you promise to keep this relationship going i am going to promise that i will not tell anyone of your secrets. She kissed on the lips and said promise, but you should also love me, i held her hands and kissed on it and said, i cant love you, and all the marriage stuff. I already have a girlfriend and we are in a very serious relationship. She bent her head for a long time and then raised it up and said, ok, can you make an office where i can also join to work, so that atleast the working time i will get to be with you all my life? I had never thought about this idea of opening an office.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 28-05-2019, 07:11 PM