Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Kavya held my hand and pulled me towards her room. I asked her about her parents? she said they have gone to cut the marriage off and wont be back till night. There was no invitation required, kavya whispered in my ears, love you dear. I was taken aback, i told her kavya i already have a girlfriend, i cannot leave her. She closed her hand on my lips and hugged me tightly. With her hug reddy was stirring badly. I pulled her face closer and pushed my lips on hers, her sweet lips parted a little and this time she pushed her tongue inside my mouth. She bit my tongue and lips, it hurt a little. She said, my teddy, i love you. There was a second thought in my mind whether to continue or stop as she was falling for me. I wanted to control, but reddy was not listening. I held her nighty near her hips and lifted a little, she pushed it down, i looked into her eyes, she smiled and said, you first. I lifted my hand and held it like that for sometime, she understood and lifted my tee and removed it. then she held my jeans and sat down on her knees. Kavya then held the buckle of my belt and removed it, then she put her mouth on the button and chewed it for a minute, her chin was rubbing reddy and he was moving like a king cobra moving to the tune of flute.

She then removed the button and held only the jeans and pushed it down. Reddy was releived a little as he got space, he came to a standing position on jockey. Kavya then pulled the jockey down, reddy swung and hit her nose. He hurt her nose, i lifted her up holding her armpits and asked her are you hurt? she said little, he is so very strong? i laughed and told her, you haven't even tried and say he is strong. She hit me on my chest with both her hands, i held her nighty now near her hips and pulled it up, oh my god, she had already removed her panty and was only in her nighty. I let it down and moved my hands on her boobs, immediately i knew that she had removed it too. Without wasting anymore time i removed her nighty completely. Although she was black in colour, her shape was good, her waist was very narrow compared to her hips, her boobs were a little shaggy and her ass was beautifully round. I kissed her cheeks and pressed her boobs, she then moved a little behind and went on cot. she herself adjusted to doggy style and pushed her beautiful ass aside a little and her bum hole was now visible. There was the invitation i needed, looked at it, it was definately not a virgin hole, i asked for some lube, she said, not necessary, she likes it rough. I kept reddy on her bum hole, he had covered the hole and was bigger it looked.

I pushed reddy a little inside, it hurt him a little, then pushed my hand on her pussy and took some pre cum, then spat on hand and rubbed reddy with it. Gave a big push inside her bum hole till reddy was buried inside. She gasped for breath for a minute, then she turned towards me and said not so hard dear. I laughed, you wanted rough, she said yes, but initially a little slower, i told her ok, held my hands around her hips and gave a gentle push again, this time she was alright, i pulled her waist and pushed reddy inside, this time it became smooth. i kept banging her bum hole for about 10 minutes, there was no thrill left, so left one hand and pushed it on her pussy, she moaned a little, aaaaaaaa...siiiiir, i understood that she is ready for her pussy shot also, slowly removed reddy from her bum hole and kept massaging her pussy, she turned back and gave a quizzing look. I just said nothing, and as soon as she turned her head, put reddy's tip on her pussy hole and massaged it. She wanted to pull back, i held her waist with both the hands and let reddy do the massaging by himself, when her body became still, without wasting any time, held reddy with one hand and gave a gentle push in her pussy, her pussy was tighter than her bum hole, she let out a loud moan aaaaaaahhh.

Held her hips with both the hands and gave another push and reddy was half inside her pussy. She cried loudly, she beat the pillows with both her hands, and then buried her head in the pillows. I didn't realise that she had a virgin pussy. I removed reddy and he was soaked in little blood. My doubt was realised, indeed her pussy was a virgin. I held her hips and turned her, her eyes were moist with the pain i had caused, but reddy was not here to listen, i pushed her on bed and parted her legs, she kept both her hands on her pussy covering it, i told her, if you dont finish what you started, then all your life, no dick can enter. First time it pains for all girls, once the pain gets subsidised, then real pleasure in life starts. She still had her doubts, i just removed her hands from her pussy and kept reddy on it, then bent down and chewed her nipples with my teeth, my hands were pressing the other boobs. after about 10 minutes of sucking her nipples, she asked what happened, he is still outside? i looked at her eyes and said, are you ready for the pain part, she just nodded her head, i pushed reddy a little inside, she covered her mouth with her hands, she didn't stop me, i gave another push and reddy went half inside, tears started flowing from her eyes till the pillow.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 28-05-2019, 07:10 PM