Adultery Saurav's Sexual Adventures - Stories with Picturization!
The Delicious Professor Adventures

Part 2: Damsel in Distress

Yo lads, and welcome back to my second part of the story of my teacher! Last episode, we saw how I described my hot lecturer and how badly I wanted her to be mine. This part will explain how far will I go to get her be mine!

"Coming days, I continuously flirted with Shruthi and made sure she liked me. She used to enjoy my company and even invited me for dinner in her apartment where she lived alone. It was a blessing for me, but nothing steamy happened, to my disappointment."

The College fest preparations were going great, as expected. Two days prior to the fest, the performances were given separate advisers. I got a boys band group under me. I was sad, coz that is what I expected. I wanted to manage/participate in something where girls are involved, and not this fucking shit! But, to my luck, I got to know that one of the girls who had a crush on me was the advisor to Shruthi’s performance. I used this, seduced her (sadly I could not fuck) and switched places with her.

The next day was Sunday. Shruthi mam convinced to me to come on Sunday as their group was practicing, as she wanted her then 'favorite student' to be with her. Tuesday was the performance day and all the teams except for a few retard boys were present in the college. I joined the practice at 10 am and helped with their snacks and lunch from my side. I was lively, making fun and was helpful in getting the practise to go smoothly, which made not only Shruthi mam impressed but also most of the girls present in the practice. At 6 all the girls left and it was just Shruthi and me at the college.

‘Wooh, today was fun,’ Shruthi said.
‘Yeah, I had a great time, too.’
‘I know, checking the girls was a lot of fun, right?’
‘Yeah,’ I added ‘Checking you out was more fun.’

‘Stop flirting duh,’ she said laughing.
‘You’re gorgeous mam! It’s not bad to flirt with a girl like you,’ I said.

She blushed and said ‘Okay fine! I’m sweating hard and I wanna change okay?’
‘Okay, mam I’ll stay here.’

She went to the ladies changing room. I was waiting for her but suddenly the devil of my mind woke me up. I was curious to see how Shruthi looked, where my dick went halla hullah thinking of her, just the face. The young horny lad in me did not want to miss out an opportunity of looking at that damsel, and I did follow my dirty instincts.

I went to the washroom. I got into the ladies change room and peeked inside to see Shruthi changing herself to jeans and a white top. "Holy shit, what a hot bod of this babe" I thought to myself. 

[Image: 58.gif]

I continued eyeing her, and my peeping went to an extent that I reached for the door to open it for an even 'steamy' view and to my horror, the old as fuck college door suddenly squeaked. The next moment I know was Shruthi and I having an eye contact.

‘What the fuck!’ she shouted.
I got inside and went close to her and said, ‘I love you, mam.’

‘Okay but this isn’t the time for telling me this.’ she said while covering herself from my ridiculously wandering eyes on her body.
‘I want you Shruthi. Let me feel you.’

[Image: 1000_F_266168379_QGUKNeqRWUxKkbaE359XlXLyvvwgSpRi.jpg]

My obsession turned into lust. I put my hands on her underwear-clad bare ass and tried to kiss her.

‘No, this is wrong, Sam!’
‘Nothing is wrong, mam. Let me check you out.’

[Image: (m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=FDvkTnHXF4zjTg0A)31834931b.gif]

I felt the material of her panties. I moved my face near her and I could feel her breathing heavily. I put my hand on her vagina before she pushed me away and said ‘Go away before I slap you’
‘Mam but…’
‘Get out!’ the violent chick replied.

I got out. She followed me in a minute and left me behind. I walked to my room alone and thought ‘What the fuck did I just do!’ The next two days were awful. She didn’t even look at me during practice nor responded to my ‘Sorry’ texts. I felt like a villain. I hated myself until the fest came.

The fest was a grand success. There were a lot of games in the college and visitors enjoyed it. Then at night, the cultural programs began. After some performances, it was Shruthi’s team. Man, she looked smoking gorgeous. Her violet saree made her look so yum. All the visitor’s eyes were locked at her.

From my side, her tits were juggling. I felt like running to the stage and fuck her then and there. There were many young girls but Shruthi was something else. I searched for her waistline but bad luck. I couldn’t get a glimpse. After the dance ended, she gave me a quick stare and left.

I was disappointed. I was on keen desperation on reuniting with her. Just then one of my friends said.
‘Bro, Yogesh sir wants to meet you.’
‘Where?’
‘Sports room.’

‘What’s with this man?’ I said and went. 

When I reached there, my heart skipped a beat. There was Shruthi mam, along with Yogesh sir. I thought I am busted coz she might have told everything.

‘Sir, actually I…’
‘Saurav, drop mam to her apartment please’
‘Sir why me?’ I asked.

‘Cause Shruthi told your name. She’s a bit grounded with illness so better do it soon.’
‘Okay!’

I was confused. 'Why would she tell my name? Never mind. I hope she doesn't beat me up!' were my thoughts. Little did I know what is going to happen next!

Part 3 coming soon, leave your feedbacks, hoping for more readers!
[+] 2 users Like MeSaurav12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saurav's Sexual Adventures - by MeSaurav12 - 12-10-2022, 07:38 PM
RE: Saurav's Sexual Adventures - by MeSaurav12 - 13-10-2022, 01:57 PM
RE: Saurav's Sexual Adventures - by Nesamanikumar - 14-10-2022, 08:53 PM
RE: Saurav's Sexual Adventures - by MeSaurav12 - 16-10-2022, 06:22 PM
RE: Saurav's Sexual Adventures - by King Kesavan - 15-10-2022, 10:53 AM
RE: Saurav's Sexual Adventures - by MeSaurav12 - 16-10-2022, 06:22 PM
RE: Saurav's Sexual Adventures - by MeSaurav12 - 17-10-2022, 12:17 AM
RE: Saurav's Sexual Adventures - by Raghavan - 17-10-2022, 11:14 PM
RE: Saurav's Sexual Adventures - by MeSaurav12 - 18-10-2022, 02:34 PM
RE: Saurav's Sexual Adventures - by Dorabooji - 18-10-2022, 02:55 PM
RE: Saurav's Sexual Adventures - by MeSaurav12 - 18-10-2022, 10:12 PM
RE: Saurav's Sexual Adventures - Stories with Picturization! - by MeSaurav12 - 26-10-2022, 11:53 PM