Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
novelistcasanova Wrote:After that day, in the name of examining my mom, ....  which my dad did not like, but the doctor got carried away and removed my mom’s panties and .... fucked my mom right in front of my dad.  All my dad could do was, just let the doctor fuck my mom.
It is understandable. Once it goes out of control, it is not possible to stop in the midddle.   

novelistcasanova Wrote:My dad being a well read man, clearly understood that my mom was still young, and if he could not satisfy my mom, someone has to ....
True words. Even if the husband is strong on bed, if the wife likes anotherman why not let her enjoy him ?

novelistcasanova Wrote:After my dad recovered, my dad and the doctor became good friends, and with the funding from my dad, the doctor developed his clinic in a small Hospital.  As my dad and the doctor became partners in the business, they made my mom the CEO of the Hospital, and in the name of having “important” meetings with my mom, my dad and the doctor started enjoying making love to my mom as partners.

It began with Partners on bed and gradually grown upto partners in Business ! Great !
novelistcasanova Wrote:Enjoying my mom together, the doctor and my dad became successful businessmen and sharing the money and my mom’s pussy equally, and my mom equally loved both, and gave them all her pussy they wanted and kept them happy.
Ended with Happiness for all !

It happens in the real world ! In big business the wifes role in making it a success is crucial ! It strengthens the bond between the Hubby and wife. 

It is a nice story without unreasonable imaginations ! 

I request the author to write more such realistic stories
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by Kundu85 - 23-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 26-10-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 24-06-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by sri7869 - 22-04-2024, 11:33 AM