Fantasy Tamil / Telugu Actress Sex Stories Series
When Vikram and Anushka were chit chatting and walking towards the hall, Anushka noticed her husband had come to the function place. She was shocked and felt guilty, even Vikram noticed that (and in fact he saw her husband chatting with an old guy whom Vikram told it's his grandfather). So Vikram said he has some urgent work and will catch up later and he got Anushka's phone number before leaving. 

Vikram was happy with the way things happened, he expected to see Anushka in person and was planning to shag for her, but what happened was beyond his imagination. He also knows Anushka is very high mood aunty and easily fuckable if planned properly. Now while he was waiting for bus to start from ECR to see his place, he touched his pocket and remembered anushka aunty gave him 2000 bill note to pay the tea bill, as she dont have change, so he had that balance 1900 rupees in his pocket.He felt the day couldn't get better than this, first handjob from anushka and apart from that her money too.. As ECR is  a posh area, he decided to go to lunch at a big restaurant and then catch a bus. So he went to a posh restaurant and was having lunch, while having lunch he saw another table where a group of people were cheering and wishing happy birthday. That's when he noticed the birthday girl at the party...

[Image: samantharuthprabhudroolshot.jpeg]

It's Samantha, his childhood crush, his neighbour. She was the first one which made Vikram reach puberty. Seeing her he used to shag during his childhood days and masturbate.When he was studying 8th standard (8 years ago from now), sammu was in 22 and was a working woman and then after 2 years she got married and went out of the country to dubai. He used to fantasize about her for those 2 beautiful years and shag daily, in fact even though she is married and left to dubai, he used to shag thinking about until today. 

Then he was looking for her husband around, but he couldn't find and mostly the group was filled with young men and some middle aged guys, there not many ladies, infact zero ladies in that group. And he also noticed she was crushed by guys standing side by side and behind her and there was no mangal sutra in her neck. And that's when he remembered before marriage samantha was a teacher in school, he used to see her dressed like this

[Image: irumbuthirai110518_3.jpg?w=376&dpr=2.6]

And she has totally changed women in terms of dress and ample cleavage show and they way she is giggling with her young friends. Now they were doing cake cutting and chit chatting and everyone was gifting samantha. And Vikram was in double mind whether to approach or not because of his history with her. DUring those days when she was her neighbour, she caught him once red handed while he was masturbating in her house using her used bra and panty, since then he never went to her house. So he decided to just leave, that's when samantha saw him and called out his name 

samantha: Hey Vikram,,,,

Vikram (came to her): hi sam, happy birthday...
Samantha: Thanks da (she gave him partial hug and vikram's eyes were fully focusing on her big cleavage)

[Image: Ffv7qaAVsAEk4jY.jpg]

Samantha: So how are you? Long time...

Vikram: Yes, good sam,. My family moved out of the apartment and went to native place, but I'm just staying here, trying to find a job.

Samantha: Wow so fast, it's like 5 years or 6??

Vikram: it's been 8 years and sam, i'm sorry for that day

Samantha: ohh my god , u still remember that and feeling guilty. Oh that's the reason u avoided me and never came home again..Did i scold u that day, common leave it... Anyways where are you staying? 

Vikram: I am in T.nagar with my roommates.

Samantha: How did you come here? through a bike or car??

Vikram: No, Just by bus..

Samantha: Then good , wait after the party, I will drop you..

(now Samantha turned towards other boys and was chatting, some were literally flirting with her and she was also flirting, hearing all those comments and chat, it turned on vikram)

Occasionally she glanced at Vikram and was smiling, and it was like 30minutes seeing Samantha walking in her sleeveless and tight jeans and flirting with young boys made Vikram python hard in his pants. When he was adjusting his pants, correctly samantha came 

Samantha: hey sorry sorry, shall we leave now,,

[Image: samantharuthprabhudroolshotphoto.jpeg]

Vikram: where?

Samantha:  wherelse to my home..

Vikram: Ok, so will he be home now (asking about her husband)

Samantha: No da, he is in dubai. He wished at night itself now he would sleep,, I just came to this party because my student wanted to meet me.  

Vikram: ohh so you will leave dubai soon.

Samantha: yeah in a week or so..
(All this while Samantha was walking towards car and he was watchign her tight ass and thinking my godd ,,, asss goddesss, fuck how is she maintaining like this after marriage, will her husband would have fucked or anal or not??)

[Image: 3ea4f835026aa5ee1f0440585b543989.jpg]

Samantha: hey wait wait,, now i remember, are u ok to come alone to my house??

Vikram: (after stammering, because that day when he was shagging there was none in the house except Samantha) yeaahh, why do you ask?
Samantha: Nothing, you were always quiet on those days, suddenly that day when we were alone....so now also no one in my house , so wanted to check with you (whether you are planning to shag?) he was asking indirectly with her eyebrows...

[Image: samantharuthprabhudroolshotpic.jpeg]

Vikram: (he was silent and didn't know what to say)..

Samantha: Hey, I was kidding , dont worry... i told na those were normal for your age, u were scared.. maybe i should have opened the topic and relaxed you..

Vikram: Sam, I am sorry...

Samantha: hey relax daa, u know my profession right,, i have seen many boyss,,, common even in today's party do u think these guys came out of respect. Maybe out of 15 guys 1 or 2 maybe ... others all came just to see me..

Vikram: Yeah, I saw few were even flirting with you..

Samantha: hey common as if u were a good boy, even u were seeing me in the party, leave about party even now u came behind me to see my (ass)....

Vikram (was shocked to hear after knowing all this, is she still inviting me to her house) I mean sorry couldn't control, let's not go to your house... I would leave..
Samantha: What, dont worry, I know you, you are harmless and a good boy... good boy right??... 

[Image: samantharuthprabhudrools.jpeg]

(Vikram was silent)

Samantha was laughing: It's ok if at all u were uncontrollable like olden days, u can use my guest bathroom.. chill... come and she went to driver seat..

(vikram couldn't believe his luck, his fantasy queen told , he can flirt with her in her all alone house and if he is in mood he can shag thinking of her)

Vikram: Hey sam,, seriously? Are you sure??
Sam (didnt answer, she was smiling): come come get in... let's go..
[b][email=suryakarthikvikram;]Interested guys for Roleplays with actress please email me / Google chat id:  suryakarthikvikram[/email][/b]
[+] 4 users Like suryakarthikvikram's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tamil Actress Sex Stories Series - by K.rahul - 19-10-2022, 11:26 PM
RE: Tamil Actress Sex Stories Series - by krishkj - 25-10-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: Tamil Actress Sex Stories Series - by suryakarthikvikram - 26-10-2022, 02:04 PM