Romance Sweethearts... a love story --- p1lover1
I had received 32 text messages from Nila while I was at the bank. She mostly asked me about when I'd get home, and that she was feeling very lonely, but some were extremely racy. I had to check my shoulders just to make sure no one was watching before I could read those. I couldn't believe she was sending me such stuff, fully aware of the fact that I was in a crowded place. The fear was what probably made it so exciting. But I wasn't ready to take my chances yet.
And so, when I told her to quit texting me such messages, she replied back with another raunchy text message-
"I've been a bad girl haven't I? Tell you what, I'll let you spank me when you get here as a punishment "
I couldn't contain my laughter and chuckled out loud, much to the ire of the people around me. She was getting out of control. I couldn't wait to get back into her underpants.
Once I was done with the bank work, I ditched the papers at home and rushed out to Nila's place. I had been having lunch with Nila so frequently, that my mom had finally given up cooking my lunches.
The door was unlatched when I got to Nila's house. I knocked, and called her name a couple of times.
'The door's open. Come on in' came her reply.
I promptly obeyed, and followed the direction of the voice.
'I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner. I got held up at the bank, and...' I stopped in my tracks when I say her. Nila was at the dining table setting up the table. She was wearing a semi-translucent red saree. The same one she had worn when I first met her. She had done something new to her hair, and was wearing minimal jewels- just a pair of nice earrings and a thin gold necklace.
'Hello' I said, greeting her like a stranger. 'Have you seen my girlfriend? She's about your height, looks kinda like you, but not half as beautiful though' I teased her.
She blushed and turned away, unsuccessfully trying to hide her smile.
'Are we going out?' I asked unsure of our plans. 'If I had known earlier, I would have dressed for the occasion' I said, getting conscious of the clothes I was wearing. Ripped jeans and an Iron Maiden t-shirt didn't really speak elegance when compared to the goddess look she was aiming for.
'I spent all morning over a hot stove, cooking a perfectly good meal. So, no. We're not going out.'
'Awww... That's sweet.' I said, appreciating her efforts 'Now, come give your man a kiss' I spread my arms out, going all Bollywood on her.
'Maybe later' she said and smiled at me.
Nila had cooked up a feast for lunch. It was a three course meal, cooked to perfection. I was lucky to have a girl like her. I always enjoyed having lunch with her, and that day was no exception.
Although the food was really good, neither of us could eat much in anticipation of what would come after lunch. It was probably the last day we could have had some 'serious fun', and though unspoken, both of us understood we had to make the best of it.
'What's for dessert? I asked after clearing the table.
'You have a choice' she said and pulled out a tub of chocolate sundae refrigerator. 'You can have either this' she pointed at the ice cream, 'Or, me'
An involuntary grin erupted on my face. I walked up to her slowly 'But you already know what I'm gonna choose don't you?'
Nila blushed. She closed her eyes and leaned forward as I got near her. Her breathing had become visibly heavy, her breasts heaving rhythmically with every breath she took. Her cheeks had lost color, which only accentuated her beautiful red lips. She was loosing grip over the slippery ice cream box. She closed her eyes, and her quivering lips parted ever so slightly in anticipation of a kiss.
I leaned in, ever so gently 'You ready?' I whispered, my lips were almost touching her ear. She gave me and approving nod and smiled nervously.
I pulled away from her, without making a noise.
Ran my hands down her arms. My rough hands feeling her silky smooth skin.
I gently tugged on the cold ice cream tub she was holding, and she let go without any hesitation.
And then.
And then, I heard her swearing as I left the room with the chocolate sundae, to enjoy my cold treat while watching tv.

'I hate you!' Nila said angrily, sitting next to me on the couch.
'I love you too babe' I said, gulping down a mouthful of ice cream. She laughed at my plight, her anger vanishing in an instant. 'Look at you,' she said 'you're still such a baby, getting ice cream all over your face!' apparently, the lower lip had been newly redefined as "all over your face".
'Wait.' she said, stopping me from wiping the sweet goo off my lips. 'Let me get that for you' She gently held my face in her hands, leaned in closer, and started lapping up the chocolatey treat.
She initially started out by using just the tip of her tongue, but quickly had her lips wrapped around mine. Our bodies pushed against each others, our tongues playfully teasing us.
I let her pallu drop to the ground, and cupped her breast over her blouse. Every time I squeezed her boob, she would let out a satisfied sigh arousing me further.
After songging her to my hearts content, I kissed her on her soft cheeks, and moved further down to devour her tender neck.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sweethearts... a love story --- p1lover1 - by ddey333 - 24-10-2022, 10:39 AM