Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
After that day, in the name of examining my mom, the doctor started visiting our house regularly.  Keeping my dad busy in the living room, he used to go to the kitchen and remove my mom’s nightie and as she used to be only in her panties, the doctor used to start grabbing my mom’s ass over her panties and enjoy sucking my mom’s boobs.  One day the doctor got bolder and began examining my mom, right in front of my dad, by removing my mom’s nightie and feeling up my mom’s boobs right in front of my dad, which my dad did not like, but the doctor got carried away and removed my mom’s panties and got her naked and fucked my mom right in front of my dad.  All my dad could do was, just let the doctor fuck my mom.  My dad being a well read man, clearly understood that my mom was still young, and if he could not satisfy my mom, someone has to, and which man could be better than satisfying my mom other than the doctor, and gave the doctor the green signal to fuck my mom.  My dad was such a gentleman that every time he sensed my mom was horny, he himself used to call the doctor and ask the doctor to come home and have my mom in bed.  After my dad recovered, my dad and the doctor became good friends, and with the funding from my dad, the doctor developed his clinic in a small Hospital.  As my dad and the doctor became partners in the business, they made my mom the CEO of the Hospital, and in the name of having “important” meetings with my mom, my dad and the doctor started enjoying making love to my mom as partners.  Enjoying my mom together, the doctor and my dad became successful businessmen and sharing the money and my mom’s pussy equally, and my mom equally loved both, and gave them all her pussy they wanted and kept them happy.

The End

Regards

Novelist Casanova 
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by Kundu85 - 23-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by novelistcasanova - 24-10-2022, 02:24 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 26-10-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 24-06-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by sri7869 - 22-04-2024, 11:33 AM