Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
“Meena, I so badly wanted to come inside and make love to you in your bed,” as the doctor whispered.  “Why didn’t you come? If you had come inside, I would have let you make love to me in my bed, and showed me how much I loved you as well,” my mom whispered.  “Even the last time when you came home, I purposely wore a saree so that you could get an eyeful of me, and while leaving you were horny, and hugged me and kissed my cheek, I offered my lips, but you left without kissing my lips.  You have been blowing up your chances all this while, and even today you blew up your chance by denying me the kiss.  Now I am going to leave this place, better luck next time, doctor,” as my mom said and turned away to leave, “Meena, no please,” the doctor begged and held my mom’s hand.  “Let me go, doctor, you had your chance.  Be happy that you got a chance to see me naked, enjoy kissing my navel, enjoy sucking my boobs, and enjoy kissing my lips, that’s all you are going to get from me,” my mom said.  As the doctor got on his knees and apologised to my mom, my egoistic mom forgave him and let him get my mom naked and make love to her on the examination table.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by Kundu85 - 23-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by novelistcasanova - 24-10-2022, 02:23 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 26-10-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 24-06-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by sri7869 - 22-04-2024, 11:33 AM