Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
As my mom started kissing his lips back passionately, and teased him up, she paused the kiss, “you are a professional doctor and you have to examine me fully first, right?” my mom whispered, holding his face and looking at his lips and licking her lips, teasing him.  As the doctor tried to kiss my mom’s lips again, “no..! Finish examining me, doctor,” my mom said.  “Alright… Alright…” the doctor said and stood straight.  “You are really doing this on purpose, aren’t you, Meena?” the doctor said placing his right hand over my mom’s belly and scratching his crotch with his left hand.  As my mom saw him stretching his cock over his pants, she started teasing him by placing her hand over her cock over his pants, and even started pulling his zipper down, and the doctor himself sprung his erect cock out and made my mom hold his cock.  “Mmmmmmm…. You like me so much, don’t you, doctor?  Look how erect your cock is for me,” my mom said stroking the doctor’s cock.  “Mmmmmmmm…. Meena,” as the doctor moaned, “mmmmmmmmm, doctor, you are not going to examine me?” my mom asked.  “I am, Meena, mmmmmmmm,” the doctor moaned as my mom was stroking the doctor’s cock and was licking her lips.   “Shall I remove my panties and get naked for you, then?  So that you can examine me fully?” my mom said, stroking his cock, “mmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmm,” the doctor was moaning.  “I know you have an eye on me, doctor.  I noticed you ogling at me when you were in my house,” my mom said and started grabbing her maroon colour panties elastic and started removing her panties down slowly teasing the doctor.  “The last time when you came to my house, you were ogling at my ass, my boobs, and my waist in my saree, and you went crazy about me,” my mom said, removing her panties completely and getting naked.  “You were so horny that while you were leaving, you hugged me nicely and even kissed my cheek,” my mom said and caught the doctor’s cock.  As my mom began saying, “if my husband wasn’t there, you would have slept with me won’t you, doctor?” and began stroking the doctor’s erect cock, the doctor started moaning and looked at my mom’s clean shaved pussy.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by Kundu85 - 23-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by novelistcasanova - 24-10-2022, 02:22 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 26-10-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 24-06-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by sri7869 - 22-04-2024, 11:33 AM