Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
“Okay,” my mom whispered, and the doctor carried my mom and placed her on the examination table.  “You are a professional doctor, and you won’t get carried away, right?” my mom asked.  She was upset that he interrupted her in the middle.  As the doctor started removing my mom’s yellow leggings pulling it down, revealing the maroon colour panties she was wearing inside, the doctor looked spellbound for a moment at my mom’s legs and pussy in her maroon colour panties.  My mom clearly knew that the doctor had fallen for her and began teasing him.  “Are my legs alright, doctor?” she asked, spreading her legs and covering them and moving her waist around.  “They are absolutely fine, Meena,” as the doctor said and tried to grab my mom’s maroon colour panties, “oh doctor, I think you are getting carried away.  You told me to remind you when I feel like you are getting carried away,” my mom said, grabbing his hands which were grabbing my mom’s maroon colour panties and about to pull it down.  “Mmmmm… Meena, what are you doing to me?” the doctor whispered, taking his hands off my mom’s panties and holding my mom’s face.  “Don’t get carried away, doctor, you are a professional doctor remember,” as my mom said, “but you are making it too hard for me to be professional,” the doctor said and started kissing my mom’s lips.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by Kundu85 - 23-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by novelistcasanova - 24-10-2022, 02:22 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 26-10-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 24-06-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by sri7869 - 22-04-2024, 11:33 AM