Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
“I am okay with your right breast, Meena.  Let me examine your left breast,” he said and started sucking my mom’s left boobs, but this time the doctor started chewing my mom’s nipple, “mmmmmmmmmmmmm,” my mom moaned and caught the doctor’s face.  “Gently, doctor,” my mom whispered, looking into his eyes and closing her eyes again.  “Very good, Meena, remind me like this when I get carried away, okay?” the doctor said in a soft tone with his mouth close to my mom’s left breast and his left hand over my mom’s right boobs.  “Sure, doctor,” as my mom whispered, “you are too hot for me to handle, Meena, I am trying my best to control myself and complete my examination.  Do you understand my situation, Meena?” the doctor said softly.  Closing her eyes, “yes, doctor,” my mom whispered.  “Just remind me when you feel like I am getting carried away, okay, Meena?” the doctor whispered, placing both his hands on my mom’s boobs and began squeezing them.  “Mmmmmmm….” as my mom moaned, biting her lower lips with her eyes closed, “will you remind me if you feel like I am getting carried away, Meena?” the doctor said in a soft tone taking his hands off my mom’s boobs.  As my mom opened her eyes and looked at the doctor, he went close to my mom and bent down, taking his lips close to my mom’s face, “I will remind you, doctor,” as my mom whispered.  “Sweet girl,” the doctor whispered, placing his right hand over my mom’s boobs and started kissing my mom’s lips.  “Mmmmmm…. Nice lips, Meena,” the doctor said standing straight, with his right hand playing with my mom’s boobs.  As my mom smiled at the doctor, the doctor started bending down and began kissing my mom’s lips nicely and my mom this time started kissing his lips back passionately, and the doctor started inserting his right hand inside my mom’s leggings and panties and caught my mom’s pussy.  To my shock, my mom was moaning and enjoying herself kissing his lips.  “Mmmmmmm….. Meena, didn’t I tell you to remind me when I get carried away?  Look where my hand is?” The doctor smiled at my mom, breaking the kiss, with his right hand inside my mom’s leggings and panties and grabbing her pussy, and his left hand playing with my mom’s boobs.  As my mom licked her lips, which were full of the doctor’s saliva, and about to answer him, “now you got carried away, didn’t you?” the doctor said with a smile and took his lips close to my mom.  With a smile on her face, my mom herself held the doctor’s face and started pulling it close to her and started kissing the doctor’s lips.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by Kundu85 - 23-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by novelistcasanova - 24-10-2022, 02:21 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 26-10-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 24-06-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by sri7869 - 22-04-2024, 11:33 AM