Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
As my mom was sitting only in her white bra and yellow leggings, with her head down in shyness, “you don’t have to be shy, Meena, I am not your boyfriend,” the doctor said with a smile, “Or, you can assume that I am your boyfriend and let me admire your beautiful body,” the doctor said softly with a smile on his face.  “Well, this is it, this should work, Meena.  You assume that I am your boyfriend, touching you with love, meanwhile I examine you as a doctor,” the doctor said in a soft tone.  “Doctor, I am not sure I can assume you as my boyfriend,” as my mom tried to say, “shut up and lie down my girlfriend,” the doctor said with a smiling face and made my mom lie down on the Examination table.  My mom was blushing already, “now,” he said, grabbing my mom’s waist and my mom looking at the doctor.  “I am going to examine your stomach, for the lumps, I mean, I am your boyfriend, I am going to play with your belly,” the doctor said and started kissing all over my mom’s navel.  At first my mom started feeling ticklish but later started grabbing the doctor’s hair and began biting her lips and enjoying herself.  “Your stomach looks fine, Meena,” the doctor said at first.  “Mmmmm… such a yummy navel you have, Meena,” the doctor said and started kissing all over my mom’s navel and my mom started moaning as well.  “Mmmmmmm…. Like the way your boyfriend is kissing your navel, Meena?” the doctor asked softly, inserting his hands under my mom’s back and grabbing my mom’s bra hooks.  As my mom smiled at the doctor biting her lower lips, “mmmmmmm… What do we have here?” he said and started removing my mom’s white bra off her.  As my mom tried to cover her boobs with her hands, he grabbed my mom’s hands and pinned them above her head.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by Kundu85 - 23-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by novelistcasanova - 24-10-2022, 02:21 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 26-10-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 24-06-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by sri7869 - 22-04-2024, 11:33 AM