Romance Sweethearts... a love story --- p1lover1
Love making is an extremely exhausting business, even more so if it's your first time. I pulled my limp cock out of her and rolled off her. I lied on my back trying to catch my breath, swallowing empty air.
The power was back sometime during our ecstatic love making session. The old fan was whirring at full speed, recirculating the hot air in the room.
I turned towards Nila casually. She was sleeping like an angel. 'That!'
I said breathing heavily 'was amazing', and I brushed the hair off her face. She responded with a small, satisfied smile. That made me smile as well.
Feeling content, I closed my eyes and immediately went into a deep slumber. That day, sleeping on her parents bed in the middle of the afternoon, I had a wonderful dream.
About me and her.
About us.

I woke up abruptly, feeling extremely thirsty, and exhausted. My entire body felt sore, and I didn't want to get out of bed. But my throat was dry as a desert, and my tummy growled in hunger.
Nila hadn't cooked lunch -correction- I hadn't let her make lunch, and so I had to go buy some. I stretched out, and yawned, trying hard not to slither back into slumber.
I felt Nila stir in her sleep, and I looked down at her. She was lying close to me, her breast pressing against the side of my naked chest, breathing rhythmically and her warm breath brushing against my stubbled cheek.
'Baby' I said, after clearing my throat 'let me go get us some food. Ok?'
She took a deep breath, and nodded lightly. 'Don't be late' she murmured before she went back to sleep. I kissed her forehead, and gently crawled off the bed without disturbing her. I quickly wore my clothes, took a piss and headed out the door.
I was grinning like an idiot on the road. But I couldn't help it! I kept going back to how we made love, her soft skin, the taste of her wonderful lips...
'Oh shit!' I jammed on the brakes in panic, and my bike had to skid a couple of feet before it came to a halt. We hadn't used any protection!
I wasn't worrying about the STDs, no, I was pretty sure she was safe in that department. It was more about the possibility of pregnancy.
I turned my bike around and headed to a medical store- One I hadn't visited before, and one that I had no particular interest in visiting again any time soon.
At 3 in the afternoon, the shop was deserted. The cashier, a frail looking middle aged man, was sitting on a plastic chair in a corner reading a regional language bi-monthly.
He looked up at me through his thick old fashioned glasses, as if asking "what do you want?"
I looked around, just to make sure no one i knew was around, and pointed at a pack of i-pills on the counter.
A number of questions arose in my mind, like, what if he asks me why I wanted it? Or, what if he asks for my name? Worse still, what if he knows my mother and tells her what a "dirty" guy her son is? What if...
But nothing of that sort happened. Without wasting time, he folded his magazine, walked up to the counter and brought down the pills.
I looked at the condoms on another shelf and decided to buy them as well, just in case I got lucky again.
I paid the bill, and the cashier handed me the contraceptives with an expressionless face.
Hell, he cold have been selling me a pack of chewing gum for all he cared! That's how careless he looked. Maybe it was because I hadn't shaved that day and my lower face was covered in protruding hair, which made me look older than I actually was. Or maybe he had had customers younger than me buying the same stuff I had just bought, and the age factor didn't surprise him very much. Either way, he looked like he really didn't give a fuck.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sweethearts... a love story --- p1lover1 - by ddey333 - 23-10-2022, 11:13 PM