Romance Sweethearts... a love story --- p1lover1
Nila was all over me. Positioning herself over my torso, she started kissing me, her fingers traveling over every inch of my body deliriously.
My hard dick was occasionally making momentary contact with her wet pussy, to which she responded by pulling away. I only had my hands over her bare back for the heck of it, brushing her hair back every once in a while. She was the one doing all the work.
When I couldn't take it anymore, I rolled her over and got on top of her, and pinned her down.
I brushed the agitated hair off her face and kissed her. It was a soft, sensual kiss. One that left her wanting for more.
I moved her legs apart and positioned my dick at the entrance of her love hole. I looked into her eyes one last time. Her sparkly eyes beamed with joy, but i also sensed a little fear and apprehension.
First time I pushed, I could only get my penis head in. She hug me and gasped in surprise. Her hands were a little cold and slightly trembling by then. I started pushing it in slowly. She let out a moan as I went in, and widened her legs involuntarily to ease my penetration. Her insides seemed to contract as I furthered into her, and her hands gripped on to me, and were closing in like a vice.
By the time I was fully in, her finger nails were digging deep into my bare back. I arched my head enough to look at her face. She had her eyes shut tight, and was biting hard on her lower lip. A lone tear trickled down the side of her eyes.
She was obviously in a lot of pain at that moment. I leaned in and kissed her eyes.
'Shh...' I held her closer, running my hands through her soft hair, and talked into her ears reassuringly. 'It's alright sweetheart' I softly kissed her. My throat had gone completely dry in excitement, and it felt like sandpaper being rubbed at the back of my throat every time I spoke. But I didn't stop. 'I'm right here baby... I'm right here' I hoarsely whispered to her, and continued to kiss her. Planting gentle pecks on her neck and ear lobes, letting her recuperate from the pain.
I don't know how long I was doing that, sweet talking to her and reassuring her. But it worked. She began to lose the grip on my back, it didn't feel like my penis was wedged in a vice anymore, and when I kissed her, she responded.
'You ready?' I asked looking at her.
She responded by meekly nodding her head. Her eyes were still closed, and her lower lip was swollen red. I kissed her. And then instincts took over.
We were both amateurs when it came to sex. We hardly knew what we were doing. But it felt good, and we were madly in love and that's all that mattered to us.
Initially, tiny little gasps and moans escaped her precious mouth every time I thrust into her, but that reduced as we found our groove. I was taking it slow, trying not to make her any more uneasy than she already was.
Her grip would tighten around me, her finger nails causing significant damage to my back every now and then. It did feel pretty uncomfortable in the beginning, but I got used to it later on. In fact, I even began looking forward to it, deriving a twisted sort of erotic pleasure from her digging into my skin. And every time she did that, I'd sink my teeth into her, not strong enough to give her a love bite, but just enough to turn her skin red.
I didn't keep time, but I'm pretty sure I was riding her for at least 15-20 minutes.
As we neared our orgasm, she started moaning. I could make out her eyeballs working in a frenzy underneath her eyelids. Her grip on me became stronger. Her vaginal walls tightened around my dick. I quickened my pace, giving her short but deep thrusts. She struggled to find a handhold on my sweaty back. And finally...
Bliss!
We reached our orgasm together. I had thrust myself deep inside her when I ejaculated, filling her up with my love juices.
Once I was done, my legs felt like they were made of jelly, my entire body went limp and I fell on her, gasping for breath. I must have passed out after that. Only for a few seconds, but passed out never the less.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sweethearts... a love story --- p1lover1 - by ddey333 - 23-10-2022, 08:57 PM