Romance Sweethearts... a love story --- p1lover1
Note: My first attempt at writing a sex scene! *ever*

Nila pressed herself over my waist and arched her head up as I started kissing her. She put her hands behind my head and started caressing my hair, occasionally gripping the back of my neck. Neither of us were ready to break the kiss.
My hands travelled under her shirt and gripped her naked waist. She didn't seem to mind and continued to kiss me more passionately. I was already excited, and it was showing inside my pants. I bet she could feel my member pressing up against her back.
My hand travelled up, underneath her shirt, and started fondling her breasts over her bra.
I was forced to take a break from our heavy duty tongue-in-tongue action in order to explore the rest of her. She turned to me and looked at me with those beautiful beady eyes. She started stroking my unshaved face lovingly.
'I love you baby' I said looking into her eyes, and dove right at her cheeks. Gently kissing her I slowly moved down to her neck. She smelled good, like early morning dew. I moved the thin gold chain aside, and started smooching the lower part of her neck. This excited her more, I could tell by the was she was stroking my hair in a frenzy. I gently sunk my teeth into her neck, not very deep mind you, but just enough to let her feel my presence.
'Hmmm...' she let out a quiet moan. She started breathing harder, louder and gripped my hair tighter. I looked up at her. She had her head cocked to the left, and was biting her lower lip in ecstasy.
I stopped kissing her, slid my hands under her shirt and feeling her smooth skin, i started removing her shirt. She grabbed my shirt as well, and pulled it over my head happazardly. We stopped to look at each other. I was bare chested, and so was she, except for her bra. Her chest would swell up with every breath she took.
She caressed my chest with her slender fingers. I took her hand and started kissing her fingers, occasionally sucking her finger tips. She held the back of my neck with her free hand, and pulled me on to her and started kissing my shoulder.
I brushed the hair off her forehead and kissed her as well. I put both my hands over her shoulders and slid them down her back. She had moved from my shoulder, and was now wildly kissing my lips with her eyes tightly shut.
I fiddled with her bra hook for sometime with no luck. She removed it for me, still kissing me, still eyes closed.
I felt her breasts before I saw them. With our lips working overtime, I slid one hand behind her back and held her waist, with my other hand I held the back of her neck and pressed myself on her. Her breasts were crushed under my weight. I could feel her erect nipples on my naked chest. My hand involuntarily moved from her neck and started fondling one of her breasts and rubbing her nipples with my thumb.
'Aah...' she let out a moan. 'Gently' she said, opening her eyes for a brief second and unwilling to take her lips off mine.
I slid down her gently kissing her naked body, and stopped at her breasts. They were well formed and firm, with just the right amount of flesh. I started out from the lower part of her mounds and slowly moved up to her peak. Kissing, gently teething her her breasts. She let out a tender moan every time my teeth sunk into her flesh, and this aroused me even more. She was busy stroking my hair. With one hand handling her breast, I put my other hand over her mouth. She took her hands off me, and held my hand in her and started sucking my finger tips. I continued suckling on her lovely breasts. By the time I was done, her breasts had turned red, and were gleaming with my saliva on them.
I kissed my way up to her and substituted my tongue for my fingers. I was making sure that my hard cock was pressing against her thighs. She responded by thrusting her torso into me. My hands traveled down her abdomen and I started to massage her pussy over her skirt.
Her breathing became visibly heavy, gasping every few seconds. She started fondling my hard dick over my pants, holding it, rubbing the insides of my thighs. I wasted no time in thrusting my hand into her panties.
She shuddered at my touch and gripped my shoulder harder. If I had looked down I'm sure I would have seen her toes curl.
Initially, I started to fondle with her pubes, and then moved my wet fingers to the opening of her pussy. She was already wet down there and my fingers easily slid into her love hole. It was like nothing I had ever touched before! Words aren't enough to describe my experience.
I was so busy fingering her I almost didn't notice her trying to remove my pants. She was tugging my track pants in all directions trying to get it off me.
I got myself off her, and resting on my elbows I looked at her.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sweethearts... a love story --- p1lover1 - by ddey333 - 23-10-2022, 04:12 PM