Romance Sweethearts... a love story --- p1lover1
'Let me take that' she said taking hold of my empty glass, and placed it on the nearby table along with hers.
'You know, this reminds me' I said as she came back to bed. She looked up at me with longing eyes. 'we used to play "house house" when we were little.' I looked at her, gently embracing her waist.
'Mmm hmm' she said, resting her head on my chest and nodding, indicating that I go on.
'I was the husband, you were my wife...'
'That was fun wasn't it?' her face lit up the at the mention of us being a married couple.
'Wait. This was our "house"' she said indicating the room we were in. 'You would go to your "office" in the balcony, and i would stay at "home" tidying things up until you returned from "work"...'
'You made a pretty good wife' I said and kissed her on her forehead and held her closer.
'Pretty good? Not the best?' she turned back to look at me, pretending to be offended.
'Yeah. I mean, you used to feed me with empty plates and water for breakfast, lunch and dinner'
'Oh!' she cried. 'I have to go make lunch!' she said trying to get off me.
'Let's just go out for lunch' I said gripping her tighter, not wanting to let her go.
'And what kind of a wife would I be, if I don't cook for my husband? Hmm?' she asked turning towards me.
'A very pretty one' I said brushing her hair off her ears. She blushed.
'And what do you propose we do instead?' she asked in mock seriousness.
I shrugged, and moved closer to her. 'I don't know' I said, sliding my hand behind her neck 'just talk' and gently kissed her on her lips. I could taste traces of lemonade on her lips, and continued to kiss her until she pulled away.
'Is this how they "just talk" where you come from?' she whispered, breathing heavily on my wet lips.
'Only with the woman they love' I said and pulled her closer in and started to kiss her more passionately.
[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sweethearts... a love story --- p1lover1 - by ddey333 - 23-10-2022, 12:30 PM