Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
“Meena, I am gonna start the examination, okay?” the doctor said softly.  “Okay, doctor,” my mom said.  “For that I want you to remove your tops, and lie down, okay?” the doctor said in a soft tone.  “Don’t worry, it's a part of my profession and I know how to handle you.  There is nobody here, and this is just between us and these four walls,” the doctor said softly.  “Doctor, I am feeling shy,” my mom said.  “I know, and I also know that you are a strong girl, and you are bold enough to remove your tops for the examination,” the doctor said in a soft tone.  “Shall I turn around so you can remove your tops freely?” the doctor said in a soft tone.  “Yeah, doctor,” my mom said softly.  As the doctor turned around, my mom started removing her white tops, and was only in her white bra on top now.  “Done Meena?” the doctor asked.  “Yeah, doctor,” my mom said, placing her white tops on her lap and putting her head down in shyness.  “You are really a strong girl, Meena,” the doctor said and gently picked up my mom’s white top and kept it aside.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by novelistcasanova - 23-10-2022, 05:01 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by Kundu85 - 23-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 26-10-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 24-06-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by sri7869 - 22-04-2024, 11:33 AM