Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
The clinic was empty, and the doctor himself welcomed us inside.  After checking my mom’s weight, and feeling up my mom’s belly while measuring her height, the doctor took my mom to the Examination table and asked me to wait outside at the reception area and closed the curtain covering the entire Examination Table area.  As I started feeling bored, I decided to tell my mom that I will be waiting for her in our car and slowly entered inside the Doctor’s room, making sure not to disturb the doctor, and as I gently moved the curtain aside, to my shock, the doctor had removed my mom’s yellow dupatta, and was placing his left hand over my mom’s shoulder on top of her white tops and was placing the stethoscope on my mom’s left breast, only his thumb and index finger were on the stethoscope, and the rest of his fingers were over my mom’s left breast feeling my mom’s left breast.  My mom was sitting on the Examination table, with her eyes closed and biting her lower lips and sucking it inside, as the doctor’s hand was partially feeling up her left breast.  Letting the stethoscope free, “no pain in the breasts, Meena?” the doctor whispered and casually started placing hands over my mom’s boobs over her white tops.  For a moment my mom was taken aback, and said “No, Sir.”  “We will check everything Meena, to make sure there is nothing cancerous, like your husband,” the doctor whispered and continued feeling up my mom’s boobs over my mom’s white tops, and my helpless mom started closing her eyes and biting her lips, and began letting him feel up her boobs over her white tops.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by novelistcasanova - 23-10-2022, 04:59 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by Kundu85 - 23-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 26-10-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 24-06-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by sri7869 - 22-04-2024, 11:33 AM