Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
My dad, who was in the living room divan, watching TV and taking rest of his surgery in the stomach, asked me to bring his phone.  As I brought his phone and gave it to him, he started calling the doctor.  “Hello Dr. SubSridharaniam,” my dad said.  “Hello Sridhar, how are you feeling today?” the doctor asked over the phone.  Since I was sitting close to my dad, I could clearly hear the doctor’s voice.  “I am fine, doctor,” as my dad said, “good, take good rest, Sridhar, don’t go anywhere outside,” the doctor said.  “Sure doctor.  Are you free today?  My wife is having some discomfort in the stomach, if you are free can you see if she is okay?” my dad said.  “Sridhar, I knew you would call me about your wife.  The last time when I came to your house, do you remember while I was talking to you I was observing your wife?” the doctor asked.  “Yeah, doctor,” my dad replied.  “I noticed something different in your wife, Sridhar, she had put on some weight on her tummy, which I suspected it could be a lump.  I did not want to tell your wife directly, and asked about gym and stuff and changed the topic,” the doctor said.  “Oh I see, doctor,” my dad said.  “Sridhar, I even noticed your wife’s ass cheeks, they were looking big as well, and that needs to be examined as well,” the doctor said.  “Okay, doctor,” my dad said innocently.  “Sridhar, while sucking your wife’s boobs recently have you noticed any swelling or something?” the doctor asked.  “Before that, when was the last time you sucked your wife’s boobs?” the doctor asked.  “Doctor, I don’t remember, but not in the recent days,” my dad answered innocently.  “Well, that’s why you did not notice anything different in your wife.  I noticed your wife’s boobs were swollen a bit, but don’t worry Sridhar, I will examine that as well,” the doctor said.  “Sridhar, I am actually busy the whole day, but I am free now.  It's 8 AM now, can you send your wife here between 9 and 10?” the doctor said.  “Sure doctor,” my dad said and hung up the call.

[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by novelistcasanova - 23-10-2022, 04:58 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by Kundu85 - 23-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 26-10-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 24-06-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by sri7869 - 22-04-2024, 11:33 AM