Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
Making my mom sit on the Examination table, he started calling my dad, and left the call on speaker so that even my mom could hear what they were talking.  “Sridhar, it's Dr. Subramaniam here,” the doctor said.  “Yeah doctor, tell me,” my dad said.  “Sridhar, I have noticed Meena having a small lump in her abdomen,” as the doctor started to say, “oh my God, No.!  Why is this happening to my family?  Last week for me, and now it's for my wife,” my dad exclaimed.  “Sridhar, calm down, and listen to me.  The lumps could not just be there in the abdomen, but it could be in any part of Meena’s body,” as the doctor was saying.  “Doctor, please help us,” my dad, almost begged.  “Sridhar, I have known you and Meena for ages, you guys are just like my family, don’t you think I am gonna help you guys?” the doctor said.  “Thank you doctor… thank you doctor…,” as my dad began saying, “Sridhar, the phone is on speaker and Meena can also hear you,” the doctor said.  “Meena, don’t worry my love, our doctor is like God to us, everything will be fine,” my dad said, crying.  “Sridhar, why are you crying, I will be alright,” my mom said in an emotional tone.  “Sridhar, don’t worry about anything, just as I was there for you, I will be there for Meena as well,” the doctor said.  “Thank you doctor… Thank you doctor..,” as my desperate day began to say, “Sridhar, I am going to examine Meena thoroughly now, okay?” the doctor said.  “Okay, doctor,” my dad said.  “The examination is going to be uneasy for Meena, but she has to cooperate with me, okay?” the doctor said, looking at my mom.  “She will, doctor, I will tell her,” as my dad began to say, “tell her, she can hear you,” the doctor said.  “Meena, can you hear me, my love?” my dad said.  “Yeah, Sridhar,” my mom said.  “Meena, did you hear what the doctor said? The examinations are going to be uneasy and you have to cooperate with the doctor, okay?” my dad said.  “Sure, Sridhar,” my mom said.  “Doctor, please be gentle with my wife, she can’t tolerate pain like me,” my dad requested.  “Sridhar, I know Meena can’t tolerate pain like you, that’s why I am going to use just my hands to examine her, okay?” the doctor said.  “Oh thank you doctor, thank you so much.  Meena, don’t worry about anything my love, the doctor will find out everything and cure you,” my dad said.  “Alright, Sridhar, I will examine Meena and call you, I have other patients to see after this,” the doctor said and hung up the call.  Asking me to wait at the reception area, he covered the entire Examination table area with the curtain and started examining my mom.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by novelistcasanova - 23-10-2022, 04:56 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by Kundu85 - 23-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 26-10-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 24-06-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by sri7869 - 22-04-2024, 11:33 AM