Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
“It is sensible of you to come in the early stages to get it checked, Meena, our else you would have probably ended up like your husband, who had developed a lump in the abdomen,” he said and started grabbing my mom’s belly from behind with his left hand started feeling up my mom’s belly.  As he moved his left hand further down my mom’s belly and started feeling up my mom’s lower abdomen and went towards my mom’s crotch, my mom caught the doctor’s hand, “you have pain there as well, Meena?” he asked.  “No, Doctor, not there,” as my mom said.  “I am not gonna take any chances, and I am not going to leave no stone unturned,” the doctor said and inserted his left hand under my mom’s white tops.  Since my mom’s white top’s side slits were high, the doctor could easily insert his left hand under my mom’s white tops and feel up my mom’s belly.  With the doctor standing behind and his left hand over my mom’s belly, with his hand inside her white top, feeling up my mom’s navel, “come let's go to the Examination table,” the doctor said and took my mom near the Examination table.

[+] 7 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by novelistcasanova - 22-10-2022, 06:15 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by Kundu85 - 23-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 26-10-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 24-06-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by sri7869 - 22-04-2024, 11:33 AM