Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
Only now, the way he was lusting for my mom was making me realise that he has hots for my mom.  The trust my mom had for the doctor overlapped with her and could not see the way he was lusting for her, and began telling him about my dad’s health.  “Before attending to you, let’s get your weight and height checked,” he said and asked my mom to stand on the weighing scale.  After noting down my mom’s weight, he held my mom’s hand, “slowly… slowly…” he said and helped her get off the weighing scale.  Holding my mom’s hands still, he took my mom towards the height scale which was marked on the wall and made her stand with her back facing against the wall.  “Now stand straight, Meena,” he said and gently placed his hands on my mom’s waist and started looking at my mom’s height.  “Well….!  I could not feel something here, Meena,” he said and started roaming his hands all over my mom’s belly.  “Yeah, doctor, that’s what I am here for,” as my mom said, “your husband called me and told me, don’t worry, we will examine you thoroughly today,” the doctor said and started going behind my mom. 

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by novelistcasanova - 22-10-2022, 06:14 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by Kundu85 - 23-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 26-10-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 24-06-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by sri7869 - 22-04-2024, 11:33 AM