Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
The doctor was actually our family doctor, was a well respected man, and knew our family for years.  My dad and mom had utmost respect for him, and never ever touched my mom like this.  Today he was acting different, he was extra polite to my mom, and he was asking about my dad’s health, he was lusting my mom quite openly, and I could easily find out, but my dumb mom couldn’t.  But only I recalled last week’s incident, where the doctor himself had come to our to check on my dad’s health, I noticed him ogling at my mom’s waist in her saree, which neither my mom nor my dad noticed, but I did.  Though the doctor was talking to my dad, his eyes were all over my mom’s boobs, in her blouse, and his eyes were fixed all over my mom’s ass cheeks as she was walking around in her saree.  As my mom bent down and served coffee to my dad and the doctor, the doctor ogled at my mom’s waist, when my dad caught him staring, and to normalise that, “stopped going to Gym, Meena?” the doctor asked my mom and smiled at her.  “Your tummy is hanging out a bit,” he said with a smile and looked at my dad.  “Talking about tummy, Sridhar, you have to be very careful for the next month, avoid salty food, oil foods, and if possible even avoid meat to take care of your stomach, okay?” the doctor said.  “Sure, Doctor,” my dad said.  The doctor clearly made everything look casual, including ogling at my mom’s waist.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by novelistcasanova - 22-10-2022, 06:13 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by Kundu85 - 23-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 26-10-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 24-06-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by sri7869 - 22-04-2024, 11:33 AM