Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
My Mom's Clinical Examination

By Novelist Casanova

[Image: My-Mom-s-Clinical-Examination.jpg]

It was in the afternoon, in our Family Doctor’s Clinic, my mom, who was naked on the Examination table, “I have to go doctor,” she said in a soft but uneasy tone, and got up from the Examination table and started wearing her maroon colour panties.  As my mom was wearing her maroon colour panties, “are you okay, Meena?” the doctor whispered and gently grabbed my mom’s boobs.  “I have to go home doctor,” my mom said softly in an uneasy tone and started taking his hands off her boobs, and started picking up her white colour bra.  As my mom was about to wear her white bra, “Meena, are you really okay?” the doctor, who was not in the mood to let my mom go, asked, placing his hands over my mom’s boobs again.  Without saying a word, my mom started taking his hands off her boobs and began wearing her white bra.  The doctor was horny and was trying hard to control himself watching my mom in her maroon colour panties and wearing her white bra.  As my mom picked up her yellow colour leggings and started wearing them, “Meena, the examination is not over, if you could give me 5 more minutes, I will complete my examination,” the doctor said.  “Doctor, I am not comfortable, doctor, I have to go,” my mom said and started wearing her white tops.
[+] 7 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by novelistcasanova - 22-10-2022, 06:10 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by Kundu85 - 23-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 26-10-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by raasug - 24-06-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: My Mom’s Clinical Examination - by sri7869 - 22-04-2024, 11:33 AM