Romance Sweethearts... a love story --- p1lover1
'I figured it would be best for a person in your condition to eat home cooked meals.' Nila said, when she watched me reading the note. 'I hope you don't mind'
I looked up at Nila. She was working in front of a hot stove. She had tied her hair into a crude knot, and was constantly pushing away the hair that was falling over her face with the back of her hand. Her figure hugging t-shirt reproduced the shape of her perky breasts. Her skirt was just below her knees, giving me a full view of her beautiful legs. Her thin silver anklet made her legs look even more beautiful.
I walked up to her, like I was in a trance and hugged her gently from behind, with my hands across her waist. She shuddered at my touch, but didn't say anything.
'I think I'm in falling love with you' I whispered into her ears.
She switched the stove off, and turned around to face me. 'I kinda figured that out already' she said placing her hands around my neck.
I gazed into her lovely moist eyes, and lost myself in them. I could feel her warm breath over my chin. I could see her lips quiver with anticipation.
She closed her eyes, as if surrendering to me, and I involuntarily moved closer to her and sealed her lips with mine. Initially, I started to kiss her sweet lips. I began to tease her by gently breaking off the kiss every few seconds, and immediately resuming the kiss. I gently slid my tongue into her slightly parted lips and started massaging her tongue. My embrace became tighter, and I gently pulled her closer to me, pressing her body against mine. She had closed her eyes, and began to respond, mimicking my moves. I slowly guided her, pinning her against a wall, and continued to kiss her. My hands involuntarily started moving south and...

'RINGG...' 'RINGG...' my stupid phone began to ring. Both of us panicked, and pulled away from the kiss.

The caller id on my phone read "JJ". I pushed the little green button on my phone, and spoke into it.
'What?' I said, feeling frustrated.
'Hello!' he said cheerfully.
'Dude, quit fooling around. What do you want?' I yelled at him.
'Jeez man...' JJ replied, sounding serious. 'what's up your ass... Anyway, the guys and i were thinking of going to a movie tomoro. Wanna go with us?'
'Ya. Ok' I replied much more calmly now.
'And you also have to bring Nila with you' came the instruction.
I looked up at Nila. She was getting the plates out, and setting up the lunch.
'I'll try.' I said. 'But I can't promise anything'
'Dude! You've got to make her come! If she doesn't come, then none of our girlfriends are gonna come. And if our girlfriends don't come, then it'll be 4 guys watching a sappy Bollywood flick. You don't want that to happen do you?' he asked me in all seriousness.
'Wait...' I said 'So I'm just pimping for you?' I asked in confusion.
'That's what friends are for mate.' he said. I could have bet he was smiling on the other side. 'The show begins at 10:30 tomoro. Don't be late' he said and cut the call.
'You wanna go to a movie tomorrow?' I asked Nila, turning towards her.
'I'm sorry?!' she said, trying to hide the excitement in her eyes.
'Hey it was JJ's idea. The guys are taking their girlfriends to a movie, and their girlfriends want you there' I said matter-of-factly.
'Oh' she said with a slight look of disappointment on her face.
'I'm going with you' I said, and she just smiled at me.
We spent the rest of the afternoon talking. We spoke throughout the lunch, we spoke after our lunch, until it was time for her to leave. There wasn't a single moment of awkward silence that made us feel uncomfortable. We chatted about school, college, the time we spent as kids, we talked about everything except about our relationship. We were just like old friends catching up and nothing more.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sweethearts... a love story --- p1lover1 - by ddey333 - 22-10-2022, 04:19 PM