Adultery Cheating Wives -First time stories
Continued..

Greasy shopkeeper Velan saw the smashing look sexy housewife walking towards his shop, he asked his boys to check the store behind as he walked to the counter to be alone with the lady.

Sumathi was first shocked as she saw the towering well-built middle-aged guy standing in the counter, she had assumed he was a average fat guy as she had seen him sitting in the stool behind the counter, but in reality, he was huge man more than six feet tall, broad shouldered, chunky but thickly built guy.

Sumathi become nervous, sweat building in her upper lips and face, as she involuntarily wettened her lips & pretended she was seeing a Choclate pack.

Velan: Madam welcome to my shop, whatever items you need just give me the list, I will deliver to your house, take my card madam as he thrust a visiting card towards her, just WhatsApp in my number I will deliver them personally with a cheesy bold smile
Sumathi: taking the card, Oh I do need the regular provisions thank you.

Velan: Madam. If you don’t mind, honestly this is the first time such a beautiful looking lady has come to my shop admiring her lush body openly.

Sumathi could not believe the open flirting by this guy & his lecherous looks, she wanted to handle him firmly

Bhai Saab, My husband would not like this kind of compliments with a hard look direct at his eyes.

Velan: Do not mistake me, I always talk direct, keep nothing on my mind no hiding behind words madam. Let me be really direct again madam, Today I saw Raju bhai come to your house in the morning and then leave only in the afternoon with a satisfied smile in his face. I hope your husband will also not mind that.

Sumathi was totally shocked and petrified with this new line of talk, Sumathi did not know do what to do, she used her saree end wipe to a imaginary sweat across her bow, partly because of her innocence and also due to the shock question by the burly shop keeper.

Sumathi: In her nervous state without thinking she blurted out; how did you know all this?

Velan quickly caught on to the fact, this lady had fallen into his trap, all she he had to do was tell him to mind his own business and walk away, but her nervousness meant question back, it also meant she was worried and not used to cheating.

Velan: O Madam from where I sit in this shop I can see your house door, my favorite pass time is watching your door to catch a glimpse of you, I always used to watch you every day when you go to office & come back, you are the most beautiful lady with the best figure in this entire Basti!

Sumathi not still recovered from the line of questioning & looking to cover the fact said, Raju bhai only had come to complete some document work with me so was in the house, I think you have mistaken that.

Velan understood the lady was slowly getting her clarity back said “Madam what you do with Raju bhai is not my problem & by telling that to your husband I do not gain anything. My only request to you is treat me as a friend –can you Madam”

Sumathi now at little at ease, after the words of the shop keeper, decided to change the mode of conversation, she had not had much experience in flirting, but she was a good tease in her younger days –well you can say most good-looking girls have that in built ability.

Sumathi: Ok what kind of friend uncle with a quizzical smile.

Velan understood he was in the game, said please do not call me Uncle, call me Velan.

Sumathi: Ok Velan Uncle, still you have not answered my question

Velan: Madam, I lost my wife two years back, life has been tough without interaction with a woman, all day all I do is talk to various customers, this is my opportunity to have some conversation with a pretty lady like and then see how it goes –adding the spice in the end.

Sumathi: Ok Velanji , I do not mind chatting with you, but you have added something extra where exactly you want to go after chatting.

Velan: O Madam you are a bold lady, let me frank and direct if you like our friendship maybe you can become a girlfriend to this poor widower, you know I am a very generous man and well-endowed man to deal with a beautiful lady like you.

Sumathi this time was not at all surprised by this big brute of man’s directness, in fact surprisingly she liked this guy, his rough earthy face, his manliness and whitish sparking teeth and finally his direct chatter.

Sumathi: Velanji honestly, I would like to chat with a person like you, but probably if I do not return to my house immediately and continue to talk to you, you would convince me and take me to the room upstairs and have your way with me with a deep shrilly sexy laugh.

Velan: Thrilled with Sumathi’s reply, Madam for a beauty like you I can wait till eternity if its required and I don’t mind if its only talking Madam

Sumathi: Velanji you are incorrigible, Iam sending a list of items in WhatsApp, bring the provisions lets have coffee in my house –Only Coffee today nothing more, as she walked away with a radiant smile and swing of her delightful butts.

Velan watched the gorgeous female walking away, thought my god this hot lady is mine now, as he called a number in his mobile.

Velan: Hello Raji Bhai mission start is success.

Raju bhai and Velan were drink buddies, sharing all their sex conquest, Velan was the ideal man understanding the needs and issues of the ladies in the locality & Raju bhai was the aggressor taking initiative, for a long time now they were looking for candidate to have two-way joint sex session with a female, they were always looking for an ideal target.

Raju Bhai: Ok, did she not ask how you came to know on the fact that “I bhai had slept with her or been with her in the house”.

Velan: O Bhai I told her as we discussed, I had seen you coming to her house in the morning leaving only in the afternoon from my sitting position in the shop. Actually, you can just see her house from my seat & she fell that fact hook line and sinker for that statement

Raju Bhai: Then what happened Man.

Velan: Oh, It was all flirting and I was very direct, meaning I expressed my intention to sleep with her, she has asked me to bring the provision to the house & said we will have coffee – with clear words only coffee today – hum that is a definite promise for future.

Raju Bhai: I knew that lady was vulnerable today, always the day they cheat the first time is the best time for an immediate try. Look you did not have to go her house like we discussed, she came on her own to your shop, Bhai now behave descent with her today, don’t even try anything and whenever you get a chance also be extra gentle, I was very rough. So, you have to be gentle - Ok bhai

Velan: Raju Bhai –you are the boss thank for sharing this absolute mal like this.

Raju Bhai: Lets slowly get her addicted to non-stop sex, I will fuck her in the morning you should start doing in the evening and after two months we will make the lady asking for a joint test match with both of us.

Velan: Bhai I am not sure of that, but first let me taste her bhai my god she has absolutely hot body.

Raju Bhai: Aree bhai, you know she gave the best blow job of my life, man she even allowed me to come inside her mouth, that too in the first time with her, I know how to make her our beloved whore to do whatever we want -Velu all in good time

Thus, both villains had made the devious plan to ambush horny Sumathi, well that is a separate story we will revisit it in another separate thread.

Let us now go to the next story of Sujatha and her memorable bus journey- her first time…

Continued..

[+] 2 users Like Kocksman's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Kocksman - 22-09-2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Kocksman - 21-10-2022, 10:49 PM
RE: Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Bigil - 17-12-2022, 09:01 AM