Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As Vishal begged me to let him have me in bed, as I was leaving for Canada tomorrow, you know I won’t deny Vishal’s request, right? Therefore I agreed.  As Vishal and I started kissing each other’s lips and Vishal got naked and started removing my black bra, I saw Hari standing near the door and watching us, and was looking sad and disappointed that he can’t have me and only Vishal can have me.  As Vishal was grabbing my white panties and removing it off and started sleeping on top of me and began kissing my neck, I saw Hari and he was looking sad and I started feeling sorry for him.  This time I requested Vishal to let Hari join us, and Vishal, who loves me as well, did not deny my request.  As Vishal asked Hari to join us, he happily removed his underwear and got naked and joined us, “come Hari,” I whispered and took him into my arms and let me have me first.  Vishal was so understanding that, while Hari was enjoying his time making love to me, moaning and telling me how much he is enjoying my pussy, and how lucky he was to get a chance to make love to me, Vishal was happily letting Hari make love to me without a bit of jealousy.  That freedom which Vishal gave, let me enjoy myself when Hari was making love to me, and as a reward for that when Vishal started making love to me, I let Vishal cum inside and mouth and I swallowed his semen.  More than making Vishal happy, I was so happy that I made Hari’s dream of making love to me come true,” my wife said.

[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 21-10-2022, 03:02 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM