Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
“Oh yeah, Gopi, I love Vishal, and I am gonna miss him a lot.  Poor guy misses me a lot as well, and when he begged me to have me in bed, I agreed, and Hari joined us,” my wife whispered.  “My God, you guys had a threesome?!” I exclaimed.  “Can’t blame Hari totally, Gopi.  Hari and I were having the story rehearsal.  According to the story, I am Hari’s wife, and in one scene Hari and I return home from a wedding, and we both are horny and begin removing our clothes and start kissing our lips in our underwear, and that’s when a relative of ours comes in the middle and disturbs us.  Initially I refused to act and kiss Hari, and that too in my bra and panteis, Gopi, but Vishal begged me to kiss Hari, only in my bra and panties.  You know I won’t deny Vishal’s request, right? I agreed to kiss Hari in my bra and panties.  As Hari removed his clothes and stood only in his underwear, and watching me stand only in my black bra and white colour panties, Hari started having a boner in his underwear.  Hari being a gentleman, was controlling himself and was asking me if I was comfortable.  I told Hari the truth that I was actually feeling uncomfortable, and I was going to do this for Vishal.  Hari liked the way I was being straight forward.  Knowing that I was ready to get kissed, Hari hugged me in my black bra and white panties and began kissing my lips.  Since I had to kiss Hari back passionately as I was horny as well according to the scene, I began kissing Hari’s lips back passionately.  Pausing the kiss in the middle, “thank you so much for the kiss, Shwetha, I always wanted to taste your lips,” he whispered and continued kissing my lips.  As Hari and I were kissing each other’s lips passionately, Vishal got jealous and pulled me off Hari.  “She is my girl, Hari,” Vishal exclaimed.  Hari was totally disappointed and even started apologising to Vishal.  “Sorry, Shwetha, I got turned on and got carried away and started kissing your lips more,” Hari said.  “It's okay, Hari,” as I said, Vishal started hugging me in my black bra and white panties and began carrying me to the bedroom.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 21-10-2022, 03:02 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM