Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
My wife came out of the shower and wore her Chudidhar and was looking as homely as possible and went out with Vishal and Hari.  Meanwhile I had a zoom meeting with my team and gave them all the instructions and did all the preparations to leave for Canada tomorrow in the evening along with my wife.  Going out with Vishal and Hari, my wife came late in the evening, and slept next to me.  As we were having a conversation, “Hari tried to speak to me in Tamil, today, Gopi,” my wife whispered.  “Really?” I whispered.  “Yeah, the poor guy had tried to learn many Tamil sentences, just to make me smile,” my wife whispered.  “I think he likes me, Gopi, I figured out the way he was trying to take to me and give me all the attention,” my wife whispered.  “Who doesn’t like you here, Shwetha?” I whispered.  “I mean, he likes me in a bad way.  I saw him ogling at me all the while he was with me,” my wife whispered.  “Even I have been watching Hari ogling at you, Shwetha,” I whispered.  “He wants me to act in his movie as his heroine, Gopi,” my wife whispered.  “But you can’t act in movies, remember?” I said.  “I know.  He was telling me that it was a romantic story, and it will be so perfect if he romances me in the movie,” my wife whispered.  “Poor Hari, he is trying too hard to make a name for himself in the Telugu Film Industry,” my wife whispered.  “I think we should help him, Gopi,” my wife whispered.  “Help him how? By producing his movie?” I whispered.  “Yeah, Gopi,” my wife whispered.  “We can produce his movie, Shwetha, but we don’t know about the story,” I whispered.  “But I know the entire story, Gopi.  We rehearsed the entire story in Hari’s house, Gopi,” my wife whispered looking at me.  “Really?” I whispered.  “Gopi, I don’t want to hide anything from you, because I love you, but if you promise you will not get mad at me, I will tell you everything that happened during the story rehearsal,” my wife whispered.  “Tell me what happened?” I whispered.  “No, only if you promise me you won’t get mad,” my wife whined in a horny tone.  “Alright I promise I will not get mad,” I whispered.  “Gopi…,” my wife was blushing before she even started to say.  “What is it, Shwetha?  Come on please feel free to share with me, you know I love you no matter what,” I whispered.  “You like Vishal and me romancing don’t you?” my wife whispered.  The moment she started talking about Vishal, I got horny.  “Not just romancing you, I just love watching Vishal fucking you, Shwetha,” I whispered and turned towards my wife.  I was horny and started having a boner already and removed my t-shirt and shorts and got naked.  My wife clearly understood that I was horny and as I turned towards her and slept next to her naked, “mmmm… having a boner already,” my wife whispered, holding my cock.  “Oooooo ….what’s more exciting to me than Vishal romancing you, Shwetha,” I whispered, holding my wife’s face.  Gently stroking my cock, “Gopi, I know you love watching me and Vishal together, and I love Vishal too, but it was not just about Vishal today,” my wife whispered.  The way my wife was talking made me more excited, but I was calmly removing her nightie, and sensing that I wanted to remove her nightie, she removed her nightie and slept only in her white panties.  Hugging my wife who was only in her white panties, “mmmmmm… tell me more, my love,” I whispered near her ear and planted a kiss on my wife’s cheek.  “You know I told you that Hari and I were having a story rehearsal?” my wife whispered.  “Yeah, what is that story rehearsal, never heard about it,” I whispered.  “Yeah, me too, but Hari said it is enacting portions of the script, like an audition,” my wife whispered.  “Though I told Hari strictly that I can’t act in his movie, Vishal convinced me to at least do story rehearsal and act as Hari’s love interest.  You know that I won’t deny Vishal’s request, right?” as my wife was saying, “I know … I know… because you love Vishal,” I whispered.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 21-10-2022, 03:01 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM