Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As my wife got out of bed, wrapped a towel around her and stood in front of the wardrobe and was wondering what to wear, “where do you think Vishal is going to take you, Shwetha?” I asked.  “I don’t know, probably Vishal’s place,” my wife said, picking up all the clothes she decided to wear and keeping them on the bed and going to the shower.  “Gopi, you wanna meet your business team? Go ahead, I will be with Vishal,” my wife said, opening the bathroom door.  “Sure honey,” I said and picked up my laptop and started scheduling my meeting.  That’s when Vishal knocked on the door, and as I opened the door both Hari and Vishal entered inside.  “Mr. Gopi, I have this proposal.  Can you let Shwetha act in my movie? It will be a once in a lifetime opportunity for me.  I am willing to pay anything you ask for” Hari said.  “Hari, come on buddy, they are well off people, they don’t need money.  Besides you have enjoyed Shwetha off screen all you want,” as Vishal was saying, “But did I cum inside Shwetha? You did,” Hari said.  “And whose fault was that?” Vishal asked in an angry tone.  “I gave you such a golden opportunity to enjoy Shwetha, whom you have been dying to make love to, even her own husband, Gopi Sir, did not stop you from enjoying his wife, all because of the love and respect he had for me, but you couldn’t control yourself and came all over her hand, for shame,” Vishal said.  “Vishal, the only chance I have now to have Shwetha to act in my movie and enjoy her in the name of movie shooting,” Hari said in a desperate tone.  “Hari, she will not act in movies, period.  Just forget about it,” Vishal said.  Hari all of a sudden started feeling heart broken and started cursing himself for missing out on his opportunity to make love to my wife.  I started feeling sorry for Hari.  “Hari, tell me how much you like my wife,” I said.  “Sir, I have been crazy about your wife ever since I saw her in her petticoat and blouse.  I will do anything for her, Sir,” Hari said.  “Alright, first you have to create an impression with her, if you do that she will start liking you, and then start talking about you to me and I will indirectly convince her to get close to you,” I said.  “Sir, she is leaving with you to Canada in 2 days, what impression can I create now,” Hari said in a sad tone.  “She loves Tamil, start off with learning some Tamil sentences, and she will instantly like you.  Give her an impression you have learnt this all for her,” as I said.  “Brilliant Idea, Sir, I will help him with nice Tamil sentences,” Vishal said.  “Good, take my wife out and try to be as friendly as possible to her, Vishal, meanwhile teach him some Tamil sentences and help him grab Shwetha’s attention,” I said.  “I will do that, Sir,” he said and looked at Hari.  “Hari, come with me, I will teach you some Tamil sentences,” Vishal said and took Hari outside.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 21-10-2022, 03:01 AM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM