Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
She was all covered up in a blanket, “Gopi,” she called, closing her eyes.  “Yes, honey,” I said and got inside the blanket.  My wife was naked inside, “how are you feeling?” I asked.  “How do I look?” my wife asked, smiling.  “You look like a well fucked woman,” I whispered and my wife started laughing.  “Mmmm did he do well?” I asked.  “Oh yeah.  Where is he now?” my wife asked.  “He is right outside,” as I said.  “Vishal?” my wife screamed and Vishal entered inside and straight lifted the blanket and slept next to my wife.  My wife was naked in between Vishal and me now.  “You were good today,” my wife whispered and hugged him naked.  “You made us forget all our worries, Vishal,” I whispered.  “He is right, Vishu,” my wife whispered, holding his face.  “Sir, can I take Shwetha out today?” Vishal asked.  “She is tired, Vishal,” I whispered.  “It's okay Gopi, let him take me out, we are leaving for Canada only tomorrow right?” my wife said.  “Okay,” I said.  “Shwetha, shall we take my friend Hari also along?” Vishal whispered.  “Hari is a nice guy, right.  Vishu, your friend is my friend as well,” my wife said smiling.  She was clearly in a happy mood.  “Just ignore him if he admires your beauty, okay?” Vishal whispered.  “No problem,” as my wife said, Vishal smiled at my wife, “thank you” he whispered looking at my wife’s lips.  “Just wait outside okay? I will wear something and come,” as my wife whispered looking at his lips back, and as they were about to kiss their lips, Hari knocked on the door.  Vishal and my wife laughed, “alright, get dressed and come,” Vishal said and got off my wife.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 20-10-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM