Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Neenu said “please madam please don't make me pee here in front of Muthu and all. I am shy madam please”.
Rani aunty replied “Ok don't do. Then all your friends know that you are peeing even now in your sleep.”

Chitra aunty added “Not only that Neenu. If your friends ask Muthu how he knows this secret about you, he will have to say the whole story. That Muthu have seen you and your sister naked and he knows every secret about you girls”.

Meenu immediately said “no no please don't let anyone know. Madam, please. Muthu cant tell anybody about this. We are girls madam and he is even younger to me by two year. He cannot tell anybody about this madam. Then I cannot face my friends in shame madam, if they know Muthu has seen me naked”.

Hearing this Chitra aunty told “See Neenu, your sister is shy and she knows how much shame it will be for you if some of your friends knew that Muthu saw both of you naked with no clothes.”

Rekha said “Madam, I think we don't need for her to pee and show for Muthu. I think I know how to make her pee here now”.
Rekha then sais “Selvi, pull the bed sheet away from the cot that it is not wet with her pee.
Selvi came and pulled the bed sheet on which Neenu was laying.
Now Neenu was laying on the steel cot directly, with her legs spread and Rekha still sitting in between her legs.
Her hands are still hold by Meenu.

We all were surprised by Rekha’s words. We were waiting what is going to happen.

Rekha now said “Muthu come here and see”.
Muthu now sat on the corner of the cot, looking directly at Neenu’s pussy.
Rekhs opened Neenus pussy and showed.
Wow. That was so pinkish inside her little tight pussy.
Now she was completely exposed to Muthu. He can see every inch of Neenu’s most private area.

Rekha told “Muthu see clearly. Neenu will pee now”.
Neenu was also shocked and she didn't know what was going to happen.
She said “Rekha chechi, please don't do this. I cannot pee now, please don't”.

Rekha giggled and said “Neenu, I know you cannot pee like this laying naked on your back, that too in front of Muthu and everyone here. But you will pee now without even you knowing”.

Rekha said “Priya, Selvi, you both come here and start tickling Neenu around her waist and stomach and underarms.
We all made a WOW on hearing that.

Selvi and Priya immediately started to do as Rekha said.
Rekha kept Neenu's legs from not moving and Meenu was holding her hands tight. So Neenu was almost not able to move her body.
Selvi and Priya continued tickling Neenu and Neenu was laughing and gasping and wriggling.
Rekha was still holding her pussy wide open and Muthu was looking curiously.

After sometime of continues tickling, Neenu cannot control her gasping and laughing and that happened !!
YES.. Neenu peed !!
Small stream of pee sprayed out from her pee-hole.
We all laughed on seeing this. Muthu made a loud gasp and a laugh followed.

As the pee started to spray out, Selvi and Priya stopped tickling Neenu.
But as the pee already started, Neenu couldn't stop it further. So the spray continued.
It was spraying upward as she was laying on her back. The pee landed on her thighs, Rekha’s hands which was still kept holding her pussy, on Neenu’s stomach and flowed down to the cot through both sides of her waist.
She was lying on the bed in a small pool of her own pee.

Neenu was having the most humiliating time now.
She was laying helplessly on a cot in a public textile, in front of many. Even a classmate of her was watching. And she was tickled to pee without her control and Muthu watched it sitting so closely.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 20-10-2022, 05:45 PM